Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks so out of sorts. I wonder if Poch has told him to fuck off from under his wing because he looks a shadow of the player he was before his injury. The regression is startling.

He already looks like he wants a move to United’s bench to sit behind Young.

Christ I know hes not in form, but hes still better than Ashley "I won the league (riding on the coattails of a billion dollar squad") Young.

Definitely did not stand out much earlier tonight though...

Last edited:
I don't think he has been told to fuck off by the boss, he seems way too entrenched with the squad on social media for that to be the case. Guys who are told to fuck off by Poch are usually isolated from the team.

But he definitely looks worse. That injury seems to have done more longterm damage than most thought. And his confidence is probably torn to shreds by the interview backlash. His actions are his own tho so only he can rebuild that.

I didnt think he was that bad. Just didnt have much of an impact. Kind of was just in the game like sissoko or trips but not really noticable good or bad b/c if how good lamela, moura and son were

Christ I know hes not in form, but hes still better than Ashley "I won the league (riding on the coattails of a billion dollar squad") Young.

Definitely did not stand out much earlier tonight though...
Oh I know he’s miles better than Ashley, I’m just saying that Mou is an ass. Look what he did with Shaw.

He will want to be getting a lot of game time before the end of the season to get match fit, I bet his hopes of playing with England this summer and Man City next year are fading quickly ha ha.

Agreed he isn't looking as good, bit quick to be shipping him out on bad form though, would like to see him stay, very different player to Davies good to have cover and different options for different games. If he gets back to his best I still see him getting in front of Davies unfortunately for him.

Made a lot of mistakes last night.

Just been watching SSN

They’ve highlighted a training ground row between Poch and Rose

Poch didn’t look happy trying to explain something and Rose gesticulating wildly!

WTF is going on

Only one winner though
:pochunimpressed:

Ben's been great and Poch tweaked his system successfully, I don't really care anymore if we sell Rose.
Agree...with 2 caveats.
1- we need a quality back up for Ben.
2- we ain’t getting a decent wedge for Rose unless he pulls up his socks & starts performing. I’d be surprised if he could bend down that far at the moment. That surprises me because we are in a World Cup year & he is nowhere near a squad place with his current Spurs form.

I’d let him stagnate in the reserves for the rest of his contract rather than sell him for peanuts & watch him suddenly regain his form & fitness “up north” where he reckons he deserves to be on his deserved huge contract.

Selling Rose and getting Sessegnon seems the sensible move. Sess would be moulded to be a great attacking player but could also be cover for Davies should needs be. As we all know Poch loves versatility.

Dannys been with us years. Hesobviously frustrated as he wants to play.
Ok he mouthed off on radio but he was watching his long time mate leaving for huge wages.
Are we really so quick to dismiss him and good riddance?

let him fight for his place, even if only to keep Ben Davies sharp

Agree...with 2 caveats.
1- we need a quality back up for Ben.
2- we ain’t getting a decent wedge for Rose unless he pulls up his socks & starts performing. I’d be surprised if he could bend down that far at the moment. That surprises me because we are in a World Cup year & he is nowhere near a squad place with his current Spurs form.

I’d let him stagnate in the reserves for the rest of his contract rather than sell him for peanuts & watch him suddenly regain his form & fitness “up north” where he reckons he deserves to be on his deserved huge contract.
About that World Cup year, there's a small bit of me that wonders if this is Pochs revenge for the incredible disloyalty shown by Rose last summer, which jeopardised the work of the manager and his team, who he is so protective of.

Try and fuck us, and I'll see you don't play in a world cup year, in the prime of your career, then sell you Newcastle at the end of the season.

I get the impression the manager values loyalty as highly as effort.

Ok he mouthed off on radio

DG0lIe8XYAAQszK.jpg

Days before the start of the season.

Can’t wait to sell this cunt. He spoke out of turn, now he wants to wash his mouth. Fuck off. You are dead to me, and dead to all real Spurs supporters.

Hope he starts tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom