Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might be being harsh here, yet am the only one that still lets out a sigh when Danny doesn't deliver a decent ball? Time and time again it hits the first man or isn't really that great. There have been many times on the contrary but its a real anti-climax :gio:

His gesture towards Ryan Mason was classy, shame the rest of his behaviour has been so without class.

Nice knowing you Danny. Enjoy being first choice for Everton next year

Unless he gets back to playing like before his injury he stands no chance of the big clubs wanting him. Will he be given enough game time by Poch to even do that.

No sympathy for the guy whatsover, hope he never recovers the form of last season. He can be a good example moving forward, Poch can always say to players "I made you and I can break you, look at Danny Rose". Hopefully in a few years the younger players have to google him

I still don't like him ....... I want him to play well for the team, naturally, and also to maintain his sell on value. Once we've got rid, I want his game to collapse. He still has a long way to go to make up for his misbehaviour, IMO.

I still don't like him ....... I want him to play well for the team, naturally, and also to maintain his sell on value. Once we've got rid, I want his game to collapse. He still has a long way to go to make up for his misbehaviour, IMO.
problem is i think the game collapsing bit may have already started.

there's been a few red flags about his mentality, his loyalty as well, i wouldn't be shocked if his career fell off a cliff if things don't improve by the end of the season.

a different take on form is temporary and class is permanent?

Harsh Mrs P

I hope he recovers his best form for us and regains his first choice FB status

I think he’s had his arse kicked by Poch which he deserved

Harsh Mrs P

I hope he recovers his best form for us and regains his first choice FB status

I think he’s had his arse kicked by Poch which he deserved
I think he was the one that was harsh about Poch, his team mates and us supporters. Would you forgive a cheating spouse so easily?

I think he was the one that was harsh about Poch, his team mates and us supporters. Would you forgive a cheating spouse so easily?

Not with that hair!!

He made an arse of himself in an interview with a rag of a newspaper
He isn’t particularly bright but while he wears our shirt and does a job I think we should get behind him
When on form he’s much better than Davies

We should be careful what we wish for as I don’t think we’ve ever replaced Walker

Not with that hair!!

He isn’t particularly bright but while he wears our shirt and does a job I think we should get behind him

We should be careful what we wish for as I don’t think we’ve ever replaced Walker
Walker wanted to leave and didn't behave particularly well to engineer the move. I personally don't want players like that at our club. I know I am naive but if players don't want to be part of our future, then we get rid. I still think Ben Davies and Tripps will get better under Poch's tutelage.

Not with that hair!!

If we sign Ryan Sessegnon, we could potentially have a better player than Danny Rose. I say this as a big Danny Rose fan.

Back
Top Bottom