Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate read my earlier posts, he wants away. Not even referring to THAT interview

I haven’t read all of your posts but have followed what he has been saying and I don’t think there’s a problem now which both he and Poch have confirmed

Let’s hope he gets fit, stays and stops giving interviews

I think he’s just been badly advised by his agent

It’s amazing how far a thread can drop when someone isn’t the best anymore.

Anyway, heard Mourinho say a couple of days ago that Luke Shaw was going to sign a new contract. Does that close another door for Danny?

He can’t go to City as they are well stocked too. Chelsea are also full of fullbacks and that’s a sideways step anyway. Looks like he’s here for a while yet.

It’s amazing how far a thread can drop when someone isn’t the best anymore.

Anyway, heard Mourinho say a couple of days ago that Luke Shaw was going to sign a new contract. Does that close another door for Danny?

He can’t go to City as they are well stocked too. Chelsea are also full of fullbacks and that’s a sideways step anyway. Looks like he’s here for a while yet.

He's decent back up for Davies, so cant complain really if he stays.
Oh how the tide has turned Danny.....Ive noticed how humble and apologetic he is towards his teamates in games now, which isnt a bad thing.
But he was a better player when he was an arrogant arse on the pitch. Like all of us, Im pretty sure he wishes he kept his mouth shut now.

He's decent back up for Davies, so cant complain really if he stays.
Oh how the tide has turned Danny.....Ive noticed how humble and apologetic he is towards his teamates in games now, which isnt a bad thing.
But he was a better player when he was an arrogant arse on the pitch. Like all of us, Im pretty sure he wishes he kept his mouth shut now.

He can still probably go to City but we can’t rinse them for £60 mil now.

Davies has grown as a player so much and really there is much between the two. Part of me wants Rose to be sold so we can get Sessesgnon in the summer who is going to be a much better player (although he may end up left wing not just left back).

it’s a good position to be in, we don’t have to worry.

There’s a certain karma to it all.
Rose spends a long time out injured & gives an unbelievably ill timed & coarse interview with a shitrag.
Through the course of the next few months he’s been pretty average when he has played & has been overtaken by Ben in the pecking order.
You reap what you sow sometimes.

I’d like him to get back to his best, but that would only come with consistent game time & there is absolutely no reason to drop Ben right now unless he is in need of a rest. And even then, Rose is now his back up for a game or two, rather than the number 1 LB.

All this in a World Cup year.

He must regret that interview so much because it got him absolutely nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom