Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Maybe he will start next week doing things on the pitch. I hope that will be possible,” Pochettino said.

“Could he play against Chelsea? We will see how he adapts on the pitch. Maybe it is too early but we will see what happens next week.”

Fuckin hell... Kane back, Rose on his way...

Our medical team are working wonders...
I reckon they could get Lamela and Winks back for the weekend at this rate!

Dunno how many of us on here are connected via The Twitter, but today (until 9pm) I'm having a print competition celebrating Danny Rose's and Gazza's April 14th goals. RT to win a couple of prints.

I will hold my hands up but a couple of seasons ago, I thought Danny should have retired after that goal, to preserve his legend status. Obviously, don't feel like that anymore. He has been immense for us and we really miss him. Don't think he will make the semi, but what a boost if he can make the NLD. Ben Davies is OK as cover but he just doesn't have Danny's power and pace.

I will hold my hands up but a couple of seasons ago, I thought Danny should have retired after that goal, to preserve his legend status. Obviously, don't feel like that anymore. He has been immense for us and we really miss him. Don't think he will make the semi, but what a boost if he can make the NLD. Ben Davies is OK as cover but he just doesn't have Danny's power and pace.

Do we really miss him? We've won every game since he's been injured ..... just saying like :)

Back
Top Bottom