Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davies up against Hazard/Moses/Pedro worries me. Much like Bellerin/Sanchez against him too.

We saw how deadly Mane was against him. Just hope we have learnt from that mistake and we provide cover for him.

The only game I worry about without Rose is Chelsea. The other fixtures, the teams aren't really strong enough to exploit the fact Davies has limitations but Chelsea I think would. Miss seeing Rose play so much, he's so excellent.

Davies up against Hazard/Moses/Pedro worries me. Much like Bellerin/Sanchez against him too.

We saw how deadly Mane was against him. Just hope we have learnt from that mistake and we provide cover for him.
Couldn't agree more. Davies is a fantastic deputy but Chelsea/Conte do an excellent job of exploiting weak links in the team.

Almost certainly out of the semi final and north London derby.

A shame really, let's hope we have learned from the Liverpool game and give Davies support because Hazard, Pedro, Moses and Sanchez, Bellerin will cause Davies a shit load of problems.

So it depends if Sonny plays then as I love the guy but he doesn't do cover
:sonhmm:

So it depends if Sonny plays then as I love the guy but he doesn't do cover
:sonhmm:

Or Wanyama and Dembele can actually help him out and cover him? Both did a horrendous job at Anfield.

I imagine we'll play 3 at the back though so it's on Vertonghen to help out whilst Wanyama drops in.

Back
Top Bottom