Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we really miss him? We've won every game since he's been injured ..... just saying like :)
Davies has come good, but we def missed Rose away to L'pool. I think a fit Rose would have caught and prevented Mane from scoring. (He is that good I'm still gutted he missed the game at the bridge against the bluescum in November, we will never know what the result would have been had he played)

Without Kane, the team done well and stayed unbeaten. Maybe we should sell him too.
what i meant was we didnt miss rose too badly but we missed so much kane . and what fullback can effect is different than a striker . by the way i never said we should sell kane though i only said that for rose case

what i meant was we didnt miss rose too badly but we missed so much kane . and what fullback can effect is different than a striker . by the way i never said we should sell kane though i only said that for rose case

The way I see it, if we had Davies and Rose played for a rival and he was for sale for 30million, everyone on here would be saying we should buy him..... how amazing would it be to have both the England full backs at spurs.....
Talk of selling Rose is madness! We are challenging for the title second year running, we ain't a selling club! And we need to keep our best players, of which Rose is ...........

Sell Danny Rose? We should be building a fucking statue of Danny Rose, his change in form embodies the Poch era more than any player, a laughing stock when he got that contract, now look

All correct above but what the good form of Davies has shoen is that if Roae does suggest he wants to move and if a club wants to spunk 30 million pound for a 28 year old, we would be mad not to consider it if we had a younger proposition on the radar.

It simply means we hold the bargaining chips.

Lets not quite scream sacrilege just yet.

All correct above but what the good form of Davies has shoen is that if Roae does suggest he wants to move and if a club wants to spunk 30 million pound for a 28 year old, we would be mad not to consider it if we had a younger proposition on the radar.

Rose is 27 in July and we would be fucking mad to consider 30 mill in todays transfer market. I just don't understand any Spurs fan that would consider or want his transfer.

The way I see it, if we had Davies and Rose played for a rival and he was for sale for 30million, everyone on here would be saying we should buy him..... how amazing would it be to have both the England full backs at spurs.....
Talk of selling Rose is madness! We are challenging for the title second year running, we ain't a selling club! And we need to keep our best players, of which Rose is ...........
thats why i said we should consider 30 M or 40 M maybe more with this crazy prices, rose is 27* year old and can play top level for 2-3 years but if we sell rose for a good price we can improve our squad and be a top , top team in league and europe .

thats why i said we should consider 30 M or 40 M maybe more with this crazy prices, rose is 27* year old and can play top level for 2-3 years but if we sell rose for a good price we can improve our squad and be a top , top team in league and europe .
No mate, it means we would have 30 or 40 mill to buy a top quality replacement for Rose. Davies has done well, but i think you'll find plenty of critics on here and as first choice left back, no.

No mate, it means we would have 30 or 40 mill to buy a top quality replacement for Rose. Davies has done well, but i think you'll find plenty of critics on here and as first choice left back, no.

I think my post has been miss read, I said if Rose was playing for another club and there was a rumour SPURS could sign him as an upgrade for Davies, everyone on here would want us to be signing him.....
no way do I think we should sell Rose, he is easily the best left wing back in the PL......
We want to keep challenging and eventually win leagues, having players of roses calibrate will help us achieve that............

I think against Liverspuds Davies shows how much we missed Rose.... granted Davies has done a good job covering, but it's games like the semi against the chavs and the last NLD where I would feel a lot happier having Rose over Davies.......

I can only imagine how much more dominant we would have been if Rose was in the lineup.

Are people getting bored of winning...

:dembelelol::pochlol::sonlol::walker-scream::vert::eriksenlol:

How on earth can people even think about accepting bids for Rose. Doesn't matter whether it's 30 or 40 million. It does not matter. We are building a team, and selling him to a direct rival would punish us hard.

1. It would send out a signal that we are inviting bids for our top players.
2. One of our rivals would have the best LB in the league, the one that used to play for us.
3. He is a vital part of the mentality that Poch try to instill in his team. Rose is a winner. Sell him, and a vital part of the puzzle is gone.
4. There is no way we could buy a player that can do what Rose does for 30 or 40 millions.

Madness.

How on earth can people even think about accepting bids for Rose. Doesn't matter whether it's 30 or 40 million. It does not matter. We are building a team, and selling him to a direct rival would punish us hard.

1. It would send out a signal that we are inviting bids for our top players.
2. One of our rivals would have the best LB in the league, the one that used to play for us.
3. He is a vital part of the mentality that Poch try to instill in his team. Rose is a winner. Sell him, and a vital part of the puzzle is gone.
4. There is no way we could buy a player that can do what Rose does for 30 or 40 millions.

Madness.

Not to mention Poch wouldn't sell, and would probably quit if Rose was sold over his head.

30-40 mil absolutely crazy
Danny would be worth minimum 60 million easy in todays market.

27 years old but finished at 29-30 years old (2-3 years)?
why wouldnt he be able to go on until,hes 32, injuries permitting?

30-40 mil absolutely crazy
Danny would be worth minimum 60 million easy in todays market.

27 years old but finished at 29-30 years old (2-3 years)?
why wouldnt he be able to go on until,hes 32, injuries permitting?
i aggre with the price tag but still 30 million is not bag od chips its good amount of money

not finished but he is in prime time of him now after 29 30 he will get older and the body as well hes not gonna worth 30 million then .

i aggre with the price tag but still 30 million is not bag od chips its good amount of money

not finished but he is in prime time of him now after 29 30 he will get older and the body as well hes not gonna worth 30 million then .

What you have to realize is though...that quality on the pitch is worth more than money in the bank that may get us some poorer version of the player we just sold...

Back
Top Bottom