Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck them both. I'd rather Lazio win it (I know about 2012 but I also have a relative who was saved by a Lazio fan so I still have a bit of a soft spot for them)
Yeah, but Lazio aren't going to win the league. It's going to be Inter or Juve. Bit of a Liverpool or Man U kind of choice, I accept, but you've got to go for the lesser of two cunts.

Yeah, but Lazio aren't going to win the league. It's going to be Inter or Juve. Bit of a Liverpool or Man U kind of choice, I accept, but you've got to go for the lesser of two cunts.

Got no love for them, but I'm behind Juve... Inter is half built on EPL exiles that are there on a tantrum or failed ego trip.

Conte is a shit-house too.

Fuck me, did Inter fans never watch him play for Spurs, even when we were beating them...

Capture.jpg

Eriksen...tackle.

:mourglasses:

Trequartista - is this word actually used by anyone? Thought it was a pure football manager term.

Trequartista - is this word actually used by anyone? Thought it was a pure football manager term.

Football Managers and Italian football fans that like to throw around terms like that in hopes that it makes their understanding of football appear vastly superior than that of the other casuals.

You won't find a more self-important and arrogant football fan than an American supporter of an Italian team.

It was popular 10-15 years ago. It faded, most likely due to the negative connotation associated with it - that a trequartista is a lazy primadonna that refuses to do anything unless he has the ball at his feet.

It was popular 10-15 years ago. It faded, most likely due to the negative connotation associated with it - that a trequartista is a lazy primadonna that refuses to do anything unless he has the ball at his feet.

LOL... If someone had said that to me 10-15 year ago, i'd have thought they were even more of a twat than I would now!

He was the "black sheep" because of his contract? BULLSHIT! Jan has a short contract and he's respected by 99% of the fanbase. Toby had a short contract, and I was one of the few who were against him, the overwhelming majority still supported Toby and didn't make him a scapegoat for anything.
Eriksen was the "black sheep" because, just like Rose and Trippier last year, he couldn't be half arsed to play and give his 100%. He disrespected the club time and time again. Fuck him and his efforts of trying to play the victim and look the cool guy.
Well Vertongen is a real world beater this season. Or isn't he doing his best?

Sorry, this is bollocks mate. Eriksen, for the last 18 months, was the contractor sitting there taking personal calls and playing Candy Crush instead of getting his head down and helping the rest of the office.

Worse, on Go Live day (CL) he decided to pull a sicky. There’s your analogy for you.

That’s why so many of us now think fuck him. There is nothing “professional” or admirable about honouring a contract with lip service.
Who played good in the CL final?

Well Vertongen is a real world beater this season. Or isn't he doing his best?
He's doing his best. Sometimes the body simply can't keep up with the demands. It's called ageing. Jan is a modern-day icon of Spurs. Comparing Eriksen and his commitment to him is disrespectful to Verts.

Who played good in the CL final?

None of our other players have been labelled as world class or “our best player” (other than Kane who was injured). Eriksen is the one who wants trophies but can’t produce on the biggest stage? He didn’t do anything in the semi-finals either.

Back
Top Bottom