Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually last nights dream involved an Erdinger milkshake machine. This has all started since I stopped mid week drinking.......

If you run into a talking dolphin that runs a news-stand (a bit like the old Paul Merton sketch); gimme a shout.... We have some conversational loose ends to tie up.

Apparently he canceled his interview at yesterday's media day mid interview because a journalist asked him about his next destination. Bit of a daft question the day before the biggest club game of his career.

And yet every single time he walks to take a corner the commentator starts telling us about his great delivery! :pochfacepalm:
Have we been getting it wrong all these years... maybe Christian is actually playing SpeedBall? Repeatedly cannoning balls into the oppo defence to break them down? How else do we get so many late winners?

tenor.gif

Eriksen hid. Dele was off colour.

Andre Pirlo said that neither wanted the ball. Funny that and he should know. Thats what my mates and I thought as well watching the game.

How many semi finals etc has the Dane gone missing in? I think we need new blood. Someone with cojones and not limp as lettuce.

I can't disagree with Pirlo on that one I'm afraid-I think Eriksen is a super talent and can run a game but too often when its come down to it hes gone missing-masterful player when on it but does he have the determined attitude and commitment to go from August to June as the teams heartbeat?
He misses Dembele behind him more than anyone on the pitch though and he has been played all over the shop this season, I just don't know if he really wants it with us any more tbh.

With only a year left and no interest from anyone now he might run he's contract down.

The no interest part is the interesting one - of course there are lots of teams who would love to have a player of his quality, but will there be any concrete offers, that he actually wants to take up? Can't see him going to Man United or PSG. Juve perhaps?

Real Madrid have just sunk 60m on Jovic, they're looking to sign Hazard, along with some defenders. Will they go after Eriksen as well?

It'll be interesting to see how this window pans out.

Well. We can’t say that we’re shocked by this news.

I think Spurs need something new too.

Don’t have a bad word to say about him. Just get a good price

Eriksen is one of my all time favourite PL era players. I don’t begrudge him moving and he’s not been as important this season. Perhaps our squad needs a freshen up, must recruit well and try to get another creative attacking midfielder in.

Back
Top Bottom