Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been thinking about what happens if we win cl. Do the likes of eriksen and toby sign a new deal or will they think, "it will never get better at spurs than this, so we're off"?

If we can get 100m for the pair and win the cl, it's a bite your hand off moment isn't it. Love what they've both accomplished at spurs. But neither have been at their best this season.

I've been thinking about what happens if we win cl. Do the likes of eriksen and toby sign a new deal or will they think, "it will never get better at spurs than this, so we're off"?

If we can get 100m for the pair and win the cl, it's a bite your hand off moment isn't it. Love what they've both accomplished at spurs. But neither have been at their best this season.
Well, who are we going to get that can do the Eriksen job as well as him? It took 2 years for CE to fully understand the role that Poch needed him to play. And CE is one of the most intelligent footballers around.

We still havent replaced Walker, and we still havent hit the form of that last season of his btw.

A lot to be said for stability.

Well, who are we going to get that can do the Eriksen job as well as him? It took 2 years for CE to fully understand the role that Poch needed him to play. And CE is one of the most intelligent footballers around.

We still havent replaced Walker, and we still havent hit the form of that last season of his btw.

A lot to be said for stability.

I dont disagree. But my point remains that if he wants to leave and we get a great offer then I'd rather that than be playing someone at 50% of their ability who doesn't want to be with us and risk losing him on a free.

I agree he is hard to replace as there are very few creative midfielders with his talent.

I'm hoping that playing for a settled team with a settled manager and where he's just got to the CL final is more appealing than a chaotic team with a crap manager and where he'll probably be fired this season.

Doubtless they can pay him more, but if he signs a new contract with us it'll be worth a lot more than he's on currently.

I'm hoping that playing for a settled team with a settled manager and where he's just got to the CL final is more appealing than a chaotic team with a crap manager and where he'll probably be fired this season.

Doubtless they can pay him more, but if he signs a new contract with us it'll be worth a lot more than he's on currently.

It will come down to where his missus wants to live?

Had a dream last night I was Eriksen. We were getting the coach to the final and i/he had a groin strain.

Couldn't muster the courage to tell Poch.

Woke up with a pain in my groin.

WTF does that mean? Poch to come on as a late sub and score the winner with his cock?

Ha, I had a dream last night that Dele signed for the Dippers on the day of the final. Confusion and distress reigned.

Beyond awful to see him step onto the pitch in that red shirt.

Then straight from kickoff he hoofed the ball right over Allison and into the Dipper net, before running right along the front of their stand with a hand cocked to his ear. SCENES.

He’s been with us a long time and has obviously been a key player but he isn’t irreplaceable.

If he wants to go then he should go. If what is happening to Bale isn’t setting off alarms in Eriksen’s head then on his head be it.

Eriksen went missing on several occasions this season. We backed him enough to bounce back. There’s not a chance in hell Madrid fans will do the same. Two bad games in a row and they’ll be calling for his head.

Had a dream last night I was Eriksen. We were getting the coach to the final and i/he had a groin strain.

WTF does that mean? Poch to come on as a late sub and score the winner with his cock?

I'd say it means you need to go see a doctor.

He’s been with us a long time and has obviously been a key player but he isn’t irreplaceable.

If he wants to go then he should go. If what is happening to Bale isn’t setting off alarms in Eriksen’s head then on his head be it.

Eriksen went missing on several occasions this season. We backed him enough to bounce back. There’s not a chance in hell Madrid fans will do the same. Two bad games in a row and they’ll be calling for his head.
The amount bale has done and the amount of stick he still gets, if Eriksen does leave and goes to Madrid I can’t waot
To see there reaction when he hits the first man of the wall on every corner! :eriksenlol:
I hope he stays anyway, but if he wants to leave then I just hope we have a plan in place , I don’t think we can get a like for like replacement so we would need to change the way we play

Come and lie down on the couch and tell me about it! :sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom