Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"We are trying to create our own history,”

“We haven’t been top of the league year after year winning titles like United and Chelsea so the only way to do that is prove everyone wrong and keep challenging for titles.

“We have got that drive and hunger to take this club to the next level. For us it is about building on what we have built for the past four or five years.”

Harry Kane August 2018

"Of course it is a massive success for the club to be in the Champions League for the third year in a row. But maybe that is not enough, maybe we need to change certain things. For me, it is not enough,"

Pochettino August 2018

"No matter what people are talking about, we have belief in ourselves,"
"There are some great sides out there, but we have to focus on us.

"We don’t worry about what anyone else says.

"We’ll keep trying to get as many points as we can and if nobody else is talking about us as title contenders, it doesn’t bother me.

"It is a statement that we can win at places like United. We had belief we could do it."

Dele September 2018

It's funny because you mean it.

Why wouldnt I mean it? The players are quoted as saying the complete opposite to what you are saying they feel.

Thats the problem with people today, you simply think that typing something enough gives it substance. Your assumptions are false, and there is evidence towards that.
You think the players are being more professional by giving up. Being paid 80-200k a week and you think its ok to accept defeat after four games.

You say tomato...

Not really though is it, we have a poster claiming he knows the deep down thoughts of the squad and when they say they believe they can challenge for the title, they are lying to the fans.

Im guessing if I was the one claiming that, you'd be all over me like a fly on shit

Also funny as fuck to see the geezer gave Eriksen a 5 for the Watford game, but has spent half of the afternoon mocking my posts that have pointed out the players weaknesses.

Last edited:
Chris will miss the Huddersfield game with a "minor stomach injury" according to Poch.

So I guess we will see him again in 6-7 months then

Denmark manager:

"Christian (Eriksen) has a problem with a spinal cord, and Tottenham have reported that it is of long-term nature.

It is doubtful whether we will bring him to Dublin and make him play. I do not think that Tottenham are particularly keen on that.

It has been a long time since he played in the match against FC Barcelona (in the Champions League). Against Cardiff, he was also out (of action).

It has been over a week and I know that he has known about (the injury) for a while.

Such an injury can be chronic, and it is true that Tottenham are worried."

Back
Top Bottom