Chelsea vs Tottenham, Sunday 29th Nov - KO 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You didn't watch us beat Chelsea in the cup?! 🤔
I think I remember now. It was Reggies 1st or 2md game. Been drinking lol. Chelsea had young players. Did they get much better since then? Our defence got better. Offence clicking as well. We are much better than we were 2 month ago. Sticking with prediction of our victory by more than a goal.

As it stands, their attacking threat is stronger than the one we faced versus City last week.

I'm still not completely sold on the Chelsea defence. I think if Jose utilises Son similar to the City game and puts him on the right so that he can play inside Chilwell and on Thiago Silva who is noticeably slower than the CBs we faced in the City game, we could do some damage.

I'd gun for a 2-1 victory for us.

No draw or loss, win these 3 games (city, chels, ars) and we've got the momentum going into Christmas.

-----------------Hugo-----------------
--Serge--Sanchez --Dier---Reggy
------Moussa---Pierre ----Tunguy
-------Bale------Kane ------Son

Not the occasion to play Rodon and experiment with a new CB paring. As shaky as Sanchez has been this season, his pace could be useful against Werner in the inside left channel.

I'd be tempted to start Winks after last night, but Moussa is fresh and will protect Serge.

Bale to start. Big games need big players and it's time.

(i'd probs take a draw )

First and foremost, Fuck Chelsea and fuck that big fat cunt Lampard too.

Last season they gave us a good hard spanking in both our fixtures but this season is different. Kane is one of the world’s top players and Son isn't far behind him. Mourinho has Spurs playing inspired football right now. Every player knows their job and are doing it wonderfully.

Two things I’m a little worried about is Toby’s replacement, hopefully they can play a strong game without any big mistakes and the consistency of Sissoko. Hopefully he shows up for this match up like he did vs City. I’m also convinced we’re going to see Bale in this one, probably as a sub.

Prediction: 2-1 win for Spurs

COYS!!

Last edited:
Please don't park the bus Jose. Chelsea have so much more variety in their attack than City. I can't see Chelsea not breaking us down if we set up like the City game. We need to offer more going forward than a couple of counter-attacks and give Chelsea something to worry about. Lampard out thought Jose twice last season - I hope Jose has something more in his locker this time.
I suspect though that it will be the usual negative Jose tactics. COYS

Please don't park the bus Jose. Chelsea have so much more variety in their attack than City. I can't see Chelsea not breaking us down if we set up like the City game. We need to offer more going forward than a couple of counter-attacks and give Chelsea something to worry about. Lampard out thought Jose twice last season - I hope Jose has something more in his locker this time.
I suspect though that it will be the usual negative Jose tactics. COYS
These trolls just get worse and worse

I don't think Son's that far behind Kane.....🤔
He's not.

I've seen him in front of Kane too.

And down the side.

Not seen him on top of Kane that often, or underneath him. Would be nice to see more of that.

lZFoUud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom