Chelsea vs Tottenham, Sunday 29th Nov - KO 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
Ok.

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
We march onwards to Premier League glory!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Chavs.jpg

Live on - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Last edited:
Gulp. This'll be tough.

Lloris
Aurier - Dier - Rodon - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Son - Kane - Bergwijn
I imagine something similar to that.

Though wouldn't surprise me if we saw Lucas if Bergwijn isn't 100% fit.

Should have just casually dropped this thread on the morning of the game.
No big deal like.

Win this at a notorious bogie ground and it's our year (yeah I'm boarding the hype train fuck it!)

Draw would also be a decent result, I think we are better than them and Jose will be smarting after getting done by Lumpard in the last two league games.

COYS!

This is a tough one and the racists have had 2 more days to prepare and focus on the game. A point would be decent. I think they’ll be desperate to win so a Jose special defend, smash and grab point or three is probably in order. We have the players to do it. A Dele cameo to win it in stoppage time?

Up The Spurs!

This is a tough one and the racists have had 2 more days to prepare and focus on the game. A point would be decent. I think they’ll be desperate to win so a Jose special defend, smash and grab point or three is probably in order. We have the players to do it. A Dele cameo to win it in stoppage time?

Up The Spurs!

They've had more prep time but we should oddly be fresher having changed virtually our entire 11.

[FORMATION=4231, Lloris, Aurier, Dier, Rodon, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Lucas, Ndombele, Son, Kane][/FORMATION]

Hart, Aurier, Davies, Winks, Dele, Bale, Vinicius

If Bergwijn and GLC aren't fit, if they are think Bergwijn will start ahead of Lucas on the right with Dele dropping out the squad. Think Rodon gets the nod ahead of Sanchez.

They've had more prep time but we should oddly be fresher having changed virtually our entire 11.
True. I’m thinking more tactics and setup. Although... given that it was virtually a complete B team tonight, could we have effectively isolated the core teams to focus and prepare separately? I’d love to see how Jose manages it.

Playing them at their place without a crowd definitely works in our favour.

Same team as City, Rodon for Toby.

Bench will be important.

My bench would be: Hart, Davies, Lucas, GLC, Dele, Bale, Vinicius.

Attacking bench, but there are options to be tactically flexible if required. Can play Davies CB, GLC can play deeper in midfield.

I also feel having Dele and Bale as options will be important. Just got this weird feeling they might come up with something in this game.

I’m confident, man. I think this match can be more difficult than City but it’s time we do these dirty chavs. We have a good team, in good form and the manager finally knows what he’s doing with his first 11. A 1-2 hard fought win for Spurs.

I think there will be a few goals and I’ve already said 2-2
Would dearly love to scrape a win though!

Lamela will be a big miss, he always plays well against these vermin.

There is nothing to be afraid of here, they are a good side but so are we. If we can maintain the level of intensity we are playing with then we can do it. We already produced one good performance this season to dump them out of the cup so I’m confident we can perform well again.

Last season we were utter cack in the two matches against them so the players should be hungry to show how they have improved.

Probably biggest question is who to have on the bench ?

Lloris
Aurier. Dier, Sanchez or Rodon, Reguilon
Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Ndombele
Bergwijn, Kane, Son​

Subs : Hart, Davies, Sanchez or Rodon, Lo Celso, Moura, Bale, Winks or Dele or Vinicius

Good news is that about 9 of starting 11 has had a solid week's rest

Back
Top Bottom