Chelsea vs Tottenham, Sunday 29th Nov - KO 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win is perfect, draw is ok and losing isn’t the end of the world. But let’s go

Chelsea have lost once in the league. To Liverpool. At home.
Arguably their only “hard” game this season to date taking into account Man Utd position - who they drew with. Southampton the other current top 6 team they played. Drew 3-3.

We really need to be positive going into this game.

So personally I think losing is a huge no if we want to place ourselves as title contenders.

Draw is ok as worst case scenario but these games 100% have to be viewed as mustn’t lose.

Just need to match Liverpool it’s that simple.

-----------------Lloris------------------
Aurier---Rodon---Dier---Reguilon
---------------Hojbjerg----------------
-------Ndombele---Sissoko---------
Bergwjin--------------------------Son
------------------Kane-----------------

Jose, quite rightly, will ensure this is a no lose scenario. The team will be set up, and motivated to not lose.
I will take that.

However, a bit of magic from Son, Kane et al, will be welcome to push us over the line of not losing, but winning.

We must remember that a defeat here isn't the end of the world and we shouldn't all melt.

Worse case scenario we will be 3 points off the top heading into the NLD and I'm pretty sure 90% of spurs fans would have bitten your hand off for that heading into a busy December period when we usually do very well.

HOWEVER, I think we'll do em 2-0 :mourbringit:

Back
Top Bottom