Chelsea vs Tottenham, Sunday 29th Nov - KO 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which they did....

Hence the below average performances from the two.

Is the penny finally dropping!?

What point have I contradicted?

No, I asked what our defensive stats had to do with KANES performance against Chelsea. Not our performance.

Seriously, are you feeling alright? This isn't getting all abit too much for you is it?

We were even LESS attacking against City!???

Fucking hell lol

You said we played for a draw. Why would we play for something we didn't want?

I was happy with the draw. I said before the game I'd take a draw and considering our offensive display throughout the game I said I'd take the draw during.

His game IS more than goals and shots.

Unfortunately none of those extra parts of his game came into play against Chelsea. There was no true hold up play. He could barely lose his man and defensively he wasn't as monstrous as previous games.

We'll chalk this one up to just one of those bad days at the office for him.

I'm sure we as a team won't be so negative againt Woolwich and they don't have anyone on Kantes level to shut him up for 90 minutes. So we should see a better performance.

Is there even a penny to drop with you. Absolutely clueless if you think how the two played was all to do with Chelsea and not also Jose's instructions for them. Half of your message I'm going to ignore because your little brain will go into overdrive with your quote end quoting everything line at a time.

Yes we sat back for a lot of the city game as we did Chelsea but city did not setup to block the counter whereas Chelsea saw that and made sure to. Are you fucking stupid. Actually that's a stupid question. My point about the draw is that we setup not to risk a win by losing. That's playing for a draw. Of course we WANT to win every game we play. Make sense?

No we won't chalk it up as a bad day at the office. We'll call it a job well done for his manager. He'll play like he has in other games before city, still deep but will definitely get more forward as Woolwich don't have the players or confidence to execute the same tactics as Chelsea did

Is there even a penny to drop with you. Absolutely clueless if you think how the two played was all to do with Chelsea and not also Jose's instructions for them. Half of your message I'm going to ignore because your little brain will go into overdrive with your quote end quoting everything line at a time.

Yeah, that's it. Jose Mourinho set us up to purposefully have Kane and Son more quiet than usual.

Now I've heard it all.

Yes we sat back for a lot of the city game as we did Chelsea but city did not setup to block the counter whereas Chelsea saw that and made sure to.

You genuinely believe in a game where we had Zero shots on goal in the second half with our only chance of the game coming in the 94th minute from a Lo Celso misplaced pass, we were MORE attacking against Chelsea.

You've lost the plot.

We were fucking embarrassing against Chelsea offensively, especially in that second half.

We scored twice against Man City. And could have had more.

Are you fucking stupid. Actually that's a stupid question. My point about the draw is that we setup not to risk a win by losing. That's playing for a draw. Of course we WANT to win every game we play. Make sense?

You said Jose wanted a draw.

Those are your words, not mine.

No we won't chalk it up as a bad day at the office. We'll call it a job well done for his manager. He'll play like he has in other games before city, still deep but will definitely get more forward as Woolwich don't have the players or confidence to execute the same tactics as Chelsea did

Well, we'll call it a bad day at the office for Kane.

Hopefully the next time he's completely marked out of the game, he and Jose can try something different to combat it.

Yeah, that's it. Jose Mourinho set us up to purposefully have Kane and Son more quiet than usual.

Now I've heard it all.

You genuinely believe in a game where we had Zero shots on goal in the second half with our only chance of the game coming in the 94th minute from a Lo Celso misplaced pass, we were MORE attacking against Chelsea.

You've lost the plot.

We were fucking embarrassing against Chelsea offensively, especially in that second half.

We scored twice against Man City. And could have had more.

You said Jose wanted a draw.

Those are your words, not mine.

Well, we'll call it a bad day at the office for Kane.

Hopefully the next time he's completely marked out of the game, he and Jose can try something different to combat it.

Fucking hell stop quoting every fucking line you nutjob. Do you have voices in your head too?

Yes Jose DID set us up that way and kane and son spent more in their own half and tracked more. Embarrassing?? Not at all. The only embarrassing thing is your performance on this forum. Yes I believe we sat back even more in the city game. After that quick goal at the start Jose had something to protect. Against Chelsea we might have had less shots on goal but attacking more doesn't always result in shots on goal so shots on goals alone don't tell a full story. Two meaningful chances against city resulted in two goals. We countered more against Chelsea but they just got back behind the ball quicker and they had been well drilled where as city have no clue about how to do that. Make sense? Does it? Either way I don't give a fuck.

Jose would not and should not change anything should he find a time machine and play that game again. As I said, risk winning it by losing it? I don't think he would

Fucking hell stop quoting every fucking line you nutjob. Do you have voices in your head too?

tenor.gif

Yes Jose DID set us up that way and kane and son spent more in their own half and tracked more. Embarrassing?? Not at all. The only embarrassing thing is your performance on this forum.

Yep, you're right.

Jose Mourinho set us up purposefully to have Son and Kane pretty much non existent in attack and show zero threat in the second half with 0 shots.

Yes I believe we sat back even more in the city game. After that quick goal at the start Jose had something to protect. Against Chelsea we might have had less shots on goal but attacking more doesn't always result in shots on goal so shots on goals alone don't tell a full story.

You seriously believe we attacked more against Chelsea than we did against Man City?

Lol

Two meaningful chances against city resulted in two goals. We countered more against Chelsea but they just got back behind the ball quicker and they had been well drilled where as city have no clue about how to do that. Make sense? Does it? Either way I don't give a fuck.

Lol

Jose would not and should not change anything should he find a time machine and play that game again. As I said, risk winning it by losing it? I don't think he would

Considering how unhappy he and the team were with the result. Something tells me he probably would change something about the game.

tenor.gif

Yep, you're right.

Jose Mourinho set us up purposefully to have Son and Kane pretty much non existent in attack and show zero threat in the second half with 0 shots.

You seriously believe we attacked more against Chelsea than we did against Man City?

Lol

Lol

Considering how unhappy he and the team were with the result. Something tells me he probably would change something about the game.

Wow you literally repeat the post before. You really have lost your marbles haven't you.

You really think city defend like Chelsea did. Lol

Look at the stats from both games. We had more possession and shots against Chelsea. City had more shots against us then Chelsea did. Our two shots on goal against city resulted in two goals but we otherwise sat back the entire game. Given the early goal that makes logical sense. Not to you though LOL

You saw as completely behind the ball the whole of the first half against city and most of the second right? LOL

Jose and the team were perfectly happy despite the interviews saying otherwise. Simple mind games from jose. Clear for any normal person to see. That rules you out

Maybe fuck off now? Nice one. Bye

Last edited:
You really think city defend like Chelsea did. Lol

tenor.gif

When did I say that?

You saw as completely behind the ball the whole of the first half against city and most of the second right? LOL

I saw us score goals against Man City and counter very effectively. Whereas, I saw our attack completely flatline in the second half against Chelsea.

Whilst it's obvious you lack quite the intelligence, and at 40 years old that's quite worrying, I don't expect you to understand this:

WxKBIcK.png

3Ue0gmk.png

That clearly shows our expected goals against Man City was higher from the beginning of the game than it was the ENTIRE Chelsea game.

And as mentioned, our attack pretty much flatlined against Chelsea - because we didn't attack. We had nothing.

Jose and the team were perfectly happy despite the interviews saying otherwise. Simple mind games from jose. Clear for any normal person to see. That rules you out

Maybe fuck off now? Nice one. Bye

There's nothing stopping you from... you know.... stop quoting and replying to my messages?

tenor.gif

When did I say that?

I saw us score goals against Man City and counter very effectively. Whereas, I saw our attack completely flatline in the second half against Chelsea.

Whilst it's obvious you lack quite the intelligence, and at 40 years old that's quite worrying, I don't expect you to understand this:

WxKBIcK.png

3Ue0gmk.png

That clearly shows our expected goals against Man City was higher from the beginning of the game than it was the ENTIRE Chelsea game.

And as mentioned, our attack pretty much flatlined against Chelsea - because we didn't attack. We had nothing.

There's nothing stopping you from... you know.... stop quoting and replying to my messages?

Hahahaha what the fuck are going into now with stupid graphs. I'm not going to even bothering to check that. Fucking expected goals bullshit. Your response to everything is when did I say that. You can suggest something without saying it idiot. Yes you are suggesting we were more attacking against city but look at the stats from both games. We had more possession and shots against Chelsea. City had more shots against us then Chelsea did. Our two shots on goal against city resulted in two goals but we otherwise sat back the entire game. Given the early goal that makes logical sense. Not to you though I bet. LOL

yeah there's nothing stopping me from adding quotes every 3 words but I'm not a fucking nut job like you. Fucking weird.

ok you can fuck off now. Ta

Hahahaha what the fuck are going into now with stupid graphs. I'm not going to even bothering to check that. Fucking expected goals bullshit. Your response to everything is when did I say that.

Because I never once said Man City defended better than Chelsea.

Yet for some strange reason, you think I did.

Again, you feeling alright?

You can suggest something without saying it idiot. Yes you are suggesting we were more attacking against city but look at the stats from both games. We had more possession and shots against Chelsea. City had more shots against us then Chelsea did. Our two shots on goal against city resulted in two goals but we otherwise sat back the entire game. Given the early goal that makes logical sense. Not to you though I bet. LOL

Well, actually I said Chelsea defended better than Man City and we attacked better against Manchester City.

Considering we had ZERO shots in the second half against Chelsea whilst also not even manufacturing a decent chance until the 94th minute. I'd say that alone tells you we weren't just shit in attack, we were non-existant.

The fact we created a chance AND scored against Man City tells you we were better in attack. Common sense.

yeah there's nothing stopping me from adding quotes every 3 words but I'm not a fucking nut job like you. Fucking weird.

ok you can fuck off now. Ta

Like I said, it's clear you're on the spectrum, so I am breaking the quotes down to the sections of your post that I am replying too.

But yes, please fuck off.

Because I never once said Man City defended better than Chelsea.

Yet for some strange reason, you think I did.

Again, you feeling alright?

Well, actually I said Chelsea defended better than Man City and we attacked better against Manchester City.

Considering we had ZERO shots in the second half against Chelsea whilst also not even manufacturing a decent chance until the 94th minute. I'd say that alone tells you we weren't just shit in attack, we were non-existant.

The fact we created a chance AND scored against Man City tells you we were better in attack. Common sense.

Like I said, it's clear you're on the spectrum, so I am breaking the quotes down to the sections of your post that I am replying too.

But yes, please fuck off.

You're breaking down the quotes because you're an idiot. Yes you suggested we were more attacking against city and I said that's not quite the case despite the scoreline. The goals simply mean we were more clinical. Not that our general play was more attacking. Two shots two goals. Only 1 against Chelsea. Oh so that 1 extra shot on goal basically changes the entire dynamic of our play for 95 mins? Bit stupid to say that isn't it. The difference was simply city's ability to stop our 2 only counter attacks. Had a few at Chelsea but they simply set up to stop it. Doesn't mean we were less attacking. Stats prove that too so no need to cover that anymore. I don't give a fuck if you don't understand simple points like that.

Sure I'll fuck off now. Bye

You're breaking down the quotes because you're an idiot.

200.gif

Yes you suggested we were more attacking against city and I said that's not quite the case despite the scoreline. The goals simply mean we were more clinical. Not that our general play was more attacking. Two shots two goals. Only 1 against Chelsea. Oh so that 1 extra shot on goal basically changes the entire dynamic of our play for 95 mins? Bit stupid to say that isn't it.

200.gif

The difference was simply city's ability to stop our 2 only counter attacks. Had a few at Chelsea but they simply set up to stop it. Doesn't mean we were less attacking. Stats prove that too so no need to cover that anymore. I don't give a fuck if you don't understand simple points like that.

200.gif

Sure I'll fuck off now. Bye

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom