Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone tell me:

- Since when did Stockley Park start making mid-game statements about games?
- When making their subsequent statement, why did Stockley Park also phrase things as if there had been no initial review saying that "Upon review, we confirm that it should have been a red card".
- Why is the GLC situ now being portrayed in the media as if no in-game VAR review actually took place?

Something stinks about all this.... Anyone think we may see them try to retrospectively card Gio despite the "we won't over-rule an in-game VAR judgement" protocol?

ITK Jake Humphires with the inside scoop on that mid-game admission as well. They looked like amateurs when they didn't review Sonny's red at Everton and they continue to look like amateurs now. 15 minutes to decide if it's clear and obvious isn't clear and obvious, they stank the place out with that droplet of info as the game was drawing to a close.

Those excuses are starting to wear thin.

We have incredible revenue and wholly manageable debt. We are the financial equal, if not superior, of both those clubs.

We've brought in 6 players since we moved into the stadium... Spent 150-160m and committed to a significantly higher wage spend in the process... Presumably we'll buy again in the summer...

.....At what rate exactly do you expect us to 'step up' our spending?

Can someone tell me:

- Since when did Stockley Park start making mid-game statements about games?
- When making their subsequent statement, why did Stockley Park also phrase things as if there had been no initial review saying that "Upon review, we confirm that it should have been a red card".
- Why is the GLC situ now being portrayed in the media as if no in-game VAR review actually took place?

Something stinks about all this.... Anyone think we may see them try to retrospectively card Gio despite the "we won't over-rule an in-game VAR judgement" protocol?
Someone please explain VAR, Brexit and Mexit. It's like nobody likes the country anymore.

Hang on, did someone in the VAR room ring up someone and tell them they made a mistake?? how on earth did the commentators know they admitted making a mistake?
Baffles the mind.

Three years pass, the tournament's begun.
All the masters of this art have come.
Beast and human from the highest rungs.
Battle hard until we're left with one.
Oh, it baffles the mind.
Oh, surpassing us all,
Oh, it baffles the mind,
I don't find it surpasses me so I'll fight,
Lightning flashes through these final rounds.
Power surges blasts of fire rain down.
Movements so fast, near the speed of sound.
Fight while falling till they hit the ground.

Well that for the most part was a shower of shit. I just want to point out how badly Jan and Toby player, they were constantly getting turned and out paced. I don't think Toby is completely cooked but Jan? Yikes. He should probably not play for us again. I wouldn't hate this being the back four we try to rely on...

Aurier-Sanchez-Tanganga-Davies

I know Aurier isn't great but I think that may be the best we can put out there right now.

No VAR check on a "blatant" handball for Leicester....

No statement from Stockley Park. :kanehand:

Darren Bent: "We should have ex-players in the VAR booth instead"

Yeh, cos ill-informed fantastical, cunts that aren't entirely au-fait with the rule-book and generally make it all up as they go along will be the answer to all that ails the game. :pochshock:

Darren Bent: "We should have ex-players in the VAR booth instead"

Yeh, cos ill-informed fantastical, cunts that aren't entirely au-fait with the rule-book and generally make it all up as they go along will be the answer to all that ails the game. :pochshock:

Now coined as "THE STAMP"....

Macguire
Sterling
Robinson

But Gio is a vicious scumbag. :pochunimpressed:

Bent: "If he'd have been stretchered off; I think they'd have given it." :llorishuh:

Back
Top Bottom