Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well lads, that puts things in perspective. Chelsea players are a fucking disgrace. And that is why we love spurs so much. Club will always come first. Yes Pochettino might have got the tactics wrong vs Burnley but he has the complete respect of our dressing room.

Dare I say it I even feel a bit sorry for Sarri having to deal with these arrogant cunts on a daily basis. Kepa should be banned for the rest of the season.

Having said that, I can't wait for Kane's inevitable hattrick and a thumping 3-0 win to confirm Sarri's resignation on Thursday. And the best thing is what manager will go there with their transfer ban...:sherwoodlol:

• Remarkable scenes as Chelsea keeper Arrizabalaga refuses to be subbed off in last min of extra time
  • Sarri furious as GK Caballero introduction prevented
  • Maurizio Sarri's head has gone here. He's unzipped his coat, thrown some bottles about.
(all quotes from BBC website)

Sounds like Chelsea players showing Sarri no respect - another Chelsea player strike coming up ?

Just need to play well against them and with luck they'll not respond. Better strategy is to ignore them and hope they fall apart !

Best recovery match you could ever ask. It would be like starting the match with 2 goal lead already by the time the media get done with this lot for the next 3 days

---------------------Lloris--------------------
---Tripps--Sanchez--TA--Davies---
--------------Dier--------Winks---------------
----Eriksen-------Lamela-------Son----
---------------------Kane-----------------------

Do you not think there's the possibility that they committed more fouls?

All this "the referees are biased against us" is rubbish. It's the same on every single fan forum. Can we rise above it?

On paper, this looks like a walk-over for us, but I do worry that they will put aside their problems and raise their game, just because it is us.
We need to keep our heads and not think this is going to be a walk in the park, and deal with them in a completely professional manner. Need to assign the Burnley result to the history books and get back on track.

On paper, this looks like a walk-over for us, but I do worry that they will put aside their problems and raise their game, just because it is us.
We need to keep our heads and not think this is going to be a walk in the park, and deal with them in a completely professional manner. Need to assign the Burnley result to the history books and get back on track.
I think they really gave it their all today. With all the dramatics that happened and losing on penalties , I think they will give up and not bother as much as they usually do against us. At least thats the hope.

---------------------Lloris---------------------
--------Dier------Sanchez----Toby-----
Trippier------------------------Vertonghen
----------------Winks--Sissoko------------
----------Eriksen----------------Son--------
--------------------------Kane-----------------

I think they really gave it their all today. With all the dramatics that happened and losing on penalties , I think they will give up and not bother as much as they usually do against us. At least thats the hope.
They will be up for it against us, let’s just hope poch has us up for it!

Back
Top Bottom