Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We only win this if Chelsea are shattered.

That shower of sh!t yesterday will be hard to rectify and Chelsea will have all the incentive as ever to pull the rug from under our feet.

I can see a painful night ahead whereas had we won I would honestly have predicted and believed we would win.

Fcuk me it's only football.

Think there will be changes for this game.
LLoris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Winks, Lamela, Eriksen, Son & Kane.
Dier and Lamela giving more bite to midfield. Hope Sarri not sacked before match. Really not sure how this match will go but if we are drawing near the end we should play for the draw and not go gungho for the win and risk getting caught. a draw in this match will not be a bad result.

Nice, extra time for Chelsea. Can only help for Wednesday. We need a nice demoralising defeat for Chelsea. Man City to score 3 in extra time with a bit of luck and Hazard to get injured.

Couldn't have asked for a better build up to this match (shitting the beg against Burnley aside). Up to the boys, now.

giphy.gif

Fck, now they will have some kind of honeymoon period against us?!?
With Kante in CDM, Hazard on the wing and players out to prove a point...

I just cannot see an outcome with Sarri still in charge by that time.

Back
Top Bottom