Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Orrrrrrr, the club wanna save cab fare expenses, and drop CCV off on the way to taking Edwards up to Norwich??

Thing is, at youth level, they always do!

Back in the distant past (OK, late-80's), I could genuinely see a day where John Polston and Guy Butters would form the bedrock of our Central Defence for the next 10 years...

I think they both lasted about 10 minutes!

Much I know!

I think it's him I remember from the Forest match at home (2-3) 1986 Pleat manager. Gifted them a goal with a horrible back pass right at the start. Possibly within 10 mins!

I think it's him I remember from the Forest match at home (2-3) 1986 Pleat manager. Gifted them a goal with a horrible back pass right at the start. Possibly within 10 mins!
I think that may have been John Polston... ended up at Norwich with what felt like most of our Youth/Reserve team in those days...

How times have changed!
:pritchardeyes: *Insert Edwards here*

CCV definitely has a Caulker vibe about him. He’ll be ok for Ipswich, we’ll sell him in the summer to a promoted side, he’ll do a season there, look awesome, get sold to the scousers, play two games as a striker, disappear into oblivion.

Probably.

DT_I8e2X4AAd8fr.jpg:large

It's as if we have a plan that we are working towards. Shame Poch knows absolutely nothing about this as he's either preparing for his "crisis" talks lol or he's finalising his deal with *insert whatever club you want here*.

No, no, no Poch has nothing do with this, he's annoyed and is going to Chelsea or PSG or Madrid. He hasn't even had his "crisis" talks, yet!!!!! No one knows whats going on, it's all going to shit.

I saw this as a "fuck you back" from Levy.

"Call me out in a presser...? There's your 50m for De Lig right there, cunt!...."

:nawty:

Carter Vickers’ Mum is a teacher at my kids primary school. Been praying she’d get into her class for ages so I could grill her for knowledge on parents evenings
:eriksenlol:
Sadly hasn’t happened yet
:dembelewtf:

CCV definitely has a Caulker vibe about him. He’ll be ok for Ipswich, we’ll sell him in the summer to a promoted side, he’ll do a season there, look awesome, get sold to the scousers, play two games as a striker, disappear into oblivion.

Probably.

I think Caulker is to CCV, what Mason was to Winks...
Decent enough, but definitely inferior.

CCV has a 'beast element' to him... if he can add consistency to his obvious physical ability, I think we have quite the future CB pairing one day with him & Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom