Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Caulker is to CCV, what Mason was to Winks...
Decent enough, but definitely inferior.

CCV has a 'beast element' to him... if he can add consistency to his obvious physical ability, I think we have quite the future CB pairing one day with him & Sanchez.
And if he doesn't have height going for him as a CB he could probably be remoulded into a Wanyama style battering ram in central midfield

U.S. Soccer MNT‏Verified account @ussoccer_mnt
The Stars and Stripes take Lyon. Meet our starting XI for #FRAvUSA. Lineup notes » http://ussoc.cr/frxi pic.twitter.com/HOGwsSBthj

DfRElKdW4AUlE3X.jpg

Massive test for Carter-Vickers v France

Slips just as France equalizes. Shame.

Sidibe slipped in about the same part of the same box for the first goal as well. Coincidence of over watered pitch?

Result 1-1, much better result for USA than I thought it might be.

A good result for CCV to survive against the quality of the French attack - I thought that the speed of Griezmann and Mbappe might be too much for him before the match

Just trailing through Twitter on the journey home & seen that Cameron has the choice between a loan move to Swansea or Ipswich as a possibility to him this year.

Wouldn't it be in our best interests for him to go to Swansea? Surely if we want Grealish we want Swansea to be competitive in that league so it makes it harder for Villa to go up. A bit naughty but why don't we use loans to our advantage where it isn't just limited to player development?

The way Swansea play would probably suit us more long term as well I really hope he chooses that move if it's a genuine possibility

Would be a real smart move for him - though doesn't help the Caulker comparisons.

I do sadly think Championship is probably round about his level.

Would be a real smart move for him - though doesn't help the Caulker comparisons.

I do sadly think Championship is probably round about his level.

Would be great to see this happen. He's still so young and Swansea seem to play a brand of football that will be good for him and his hopeful development with us in the future if he proves he has what it takes for the next step.

Would be a very smart loan move for him, if it goes through I hope he does well

Potter is fantastic at developing talent so I only see positives in Cameron working with him.

If Potter can work his Östersund magic on Cameron he will make him believe he can take on the world.

Wouldn't it be in our best interests for him to go to Swansea? Surely if we want Grealish we want Swansea to be competitive in that league so it makes it harder for Villa to go up. A bit naughty but why don't we use loans to our advantage where it isn't just limited to player development?

Its a little tenuous in this case but traditionally Chelsea's loan model for youth is solely built around the same philosophy. Strengthen teams against your competition knowing that the loanees are unable to play against their parent club.

Is this 100%?

We do seem to have a 'Special relationship' with Swansea regarding players:
Naughton, Caulker, Carroll, Routledge, Siggy (to us) and now maybe Carter-Vickers...

Maybe it's a kit thing?
He's subconsciously being trained to pick out white shirts...
Next stop, Madrid!

Is this 100%?

We do seem to have a 'Special relationship' with Swansea regarding players:
Naughton, Caulker, Carroll, Routledge, Siggy (to us) and now maybe Carter-Vickers...

Maybe it's a kit thing?
He's subconsciously being trained to pick out white shirts...
Next stop, Madrid!
Dont forget Vorm Davies and the six points they gave us.

Back
Top Bottom