Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Son at Asian Cup and Veliz out injured (as well as Perisic and Solomon), expect to see Dane Scarlett on the bench as one of the forward options, probably alongside Jamie Donley and maybe another youngster.

Our forward options to start include Richarlison, Johnson, Gil and maybe Kulusevski unless he's played as one of 3 CM's

That POK bloke replied saying Romero is in Argentina so one of them is telling porkies
I don't buy Romero going home to Argentina at all. I don't see how that would benefit his recovery from a hamstring injury. It's the sort of thing a player does if he goes on strike and refuses to play for the club - for relatively short-term injuries I imagine the club would want him here so our medical staff can monitor his injury.

I don't buy Romero going home to Argentina at all. I don't see how that would benefit his recovery from a hamstring injury. It's the sort of thing a player does if he goes on strike and refuses to play for the club - for relatively short-term injuries I imagine the club would want him here so our medical staff can monitor his injury.

Maybe they let him go back for New Years? In Spain they celebrate 3 kings more than Christmas day and that's the 5/6th of Jan. Maybe Argentina is the same?

I’m assuming Forster in goal?

I hope not.... No disrespect to "Big Man like a cat", but there's no real point. It's not like we're trying to keep a fledgeling star for the future happy with game-time. One would hope he realises he's a far-off second whom - at his age - is a 'use only in emergencies' kind of player.

I hope not.... No disrespect to "Big Man like a cat", but there's no real point. It's not like we're trying to keep a fledgeling star for the future happy with game-time. One would hope he realises he's a far-off second whom - at his age - is a 'use only in emergencies' kind of player.

I agree but it’s the trend to give the back up keepers these games. I wouldn’t, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he starts.

Back
Top Bottom