Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are those 2 up to in that pic??.....🤔
Reminds me of this old joke:
"Dad," the kid asks "What are those two dogs doing over there?"
His dad thinks real quick,
"One dog obviously broke his leg and the other one is helping him home."
The kid fires back,
"Wouldn't you know it Dad? You try to help someone and you wind up getting fucked."

Man I so want to win the FA Cup!

Do the business tomorrow, then hopefully we get a good draw next round and not away to one of the powerhouses. I know we ain't United but...

Get to the quarters/semis and I believe 1 million % that we can beat any of the big wigs, especially with our best 11 fully fit.

Let's just hope the refs don't fuck us along the way.

COYS
They will

Sooo.... that is gonna be interesting lineup and interesting game for wrong reasons, won't it.

From senior players who actually have gotten meaningful playing time (+Benta- he is totally different situation) this season we should have -
Vicario, Davies, Udogie, Porro, Royal, PEH, Skipp, Bentancur, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Richie, Johnson - that is TWELVE (!!) players :D .

And then really-really bit-time players Dier, Gil, Donley.
We have come to a point where it is much easier to just list available players.
If we assume that no youngsters are ready and it is too soon to start Micky, we could start -

----------------Vic-----------------
Porro--Royal--Davies-Udogie
------Bentancur--PEH----------
Kulusevski--Lo Celso--Johnson
-------------Richie----------------

or differently shown -

----------------Vic-----------------
Porro--Royal--Davies-Udogie
------------Bentancur------------
-------PEH--------Lo Celso-------
Kulu--------Richie-----Johnson

That would leave us with Skippy as only really-involved bench player. And he would have to come in for Bentancur who will not play 90 minutes, I am quite sure of this.
Then we can also bring on Gil for Johnson.... and then we are done with senior players.

Fucking madness :D .

Back
Top Bottom