Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now tell me there isn't a cabal of sad gooner cunts in the media

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25265549/laura-woods-fa-cup-viewers-swoon-tottenham-Woolwich-burnley/

cunts

Dj Khaled GIF

View: https://x.com/tombarclay_/status/1743396798515847432?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Either that or he's trying to scare Levy into getting Dragusin over the line

Especially when one is nowhere near good enough (yet?) to start for a top 4-chasing team and the other is sooooooo slow and one-tricked

Well the reason i think we looked bleh in the first 60 mins of the game was we're trying to play through the middle of Burnley and it was a very crowded area...
- Johnson on the left trying to cut inside
- Kulu on the right trying to cut inside
- Udogie tucking inside
- Richy and Lo Celso inside.

Zero width. zero crosses coming from the outside.

Easy to defend

Come on Burnley are bottom 3, made a few changes themselves and have generally champo players. We are at home have strongest team we could field and could not muster one decent chance. We scored through a worldie in the end. You would expect a bit more for all the quality and money spent on the players out there? Like I said our front 3 cost almost £150M. Porto £40M. We should have enough to not to struggle v Burnley at home!

We won you crying bastard

Some people just can’t help themselves can they? They have to complain. Even when we win.

Ange needs to work with Skipp on his purpose and position if he's in his longer term planning. If not right now it seems Skipp is taking a position which could be real useful for another player.

Honestly I hope some championship club make a serious offer for him this window..
He needs to go ahead of PEH. Ok PEH has some mistakes in him but he also shows a bit more authority on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom