Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I took one. Now I am sleepy.
Marty Mcfly Jennifer GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I think I understand what a firestick is generally, but how do you get matches on it, are you just using the same sort of streams that I use on my laptop (Reddit, Hesgoal etc) as mentioned by people here, in which case it's presumably just as unreliable? Or does the firestick give you some other better kind of access? Feel free to PM me if easier - cheers. :)

(Apologies for this being off-topic - for some reason I can't send a PM - if there's a thread about this somewhere, someone feel free to slap my hand and point me towards it).
I use iview you can search for it. More expensive than most iptv but service is excellent.

That is fine for you mate, when I played, conceding anything more than a goal bugged the hell out of me.

Yeah sure if I was a defender/Ange I'd have concerns and be annoyed. As a fan though if you're that bothered about conceding a late goal in a 5-2 win I feel like you may need to chill out a bit. You don't get many games where the team scores five.

Absolutely got to keep the pressure on, otherwise levy thinks he has got away with it.
He will always have his salicous crumb type individuals, the cock sucking mindset ,such as airfixx, Dan and the poor excuse of a man brigade.
But this club, needs levy and ENIC gone, once that happens we will be fine.

💪💪💪💪

🤡

Great win and goals.

Thought we started slowly, lacked some intensity and got punished for it. We allowed them out too easily down their right, Porro got caught the wrong side and then made the mistake of trying to engage the player from the wrong side instead of sprinting back goalside first and stopping the cross.

The water break helped as Ange clearly had words and we were a lot more physical and hardworking, took control and were rewarded with some great goals either side of halftime.

I thought Kompany showed his inexperience at half time by changing the formation to a back 3 which gave us complete control in midfield and allowed our fbs to influence the game more too. He just needed to consolidate, stay in the game and try and pick up a second goal. He changed it back later but the game was done by then.

I like our new keeper, great with his feet, composed, competitive and a good shot stopper.

Udogie really is a good player and still so young, really has it all and his best years are to come.

Pedro is quick and technically good, some very good assists today...but he's not a natural defender and lacks composure and his decision making sometimes is poor. I worry about him against better sides.

Great goal and performance from Romero, he seems slightly more composed and disciplined. VDV is steady, very good on the ball, very quick and showed signs today he's getting to grips with the physical side. Still undecided if he's a good box defender though.

Kulu was very poor I thought, never really looked comfortable under pressure, couldn't get his crosses and shots off and has really been poor since we beat Leeds pre world cup. I was a big advocate of his but I think it was a mistake making his move permanent. I think he's part been sussed out and part lost confidence. Isn't robust on the ball, struggles under pressure, isn't quick and doesn't press or track back particularly well.

The middle 3 compliment each other well, Mads the pick today, always available, clever, direct, confident and always a threat, took his goal brilliantly.

Solomon stuck at it well, is obviously quick, made a good pass to Son for his first, got a few others wrong though and has the problem a lot of quick players do - composure, intelligence and weight of pass when moving so quickly. Pressing wasn't brilliant but he is tenacious and also young so has a lot of room to improve. A decent day.

Son took his goals really well, the first was the pick, but played well apart from the terrible touch when through early on second half. Very good game.

The opposition were clearly poor and we're still to be really tested but you can only beat what's in front of you and it's a promising start. We'll find out a lot more when we play Woolwich and liverpool in a few weeks time. There's a long way to go but if we're lucky with injuries we could have a season that's good enough to push for the top 5. Here's hoping Johnson is the real deal too.

Absolutely great day out. Got soaked by two blokes behind me who were drinking pints, when we got our 3rd goal. Should have had a penalty. Our support was brilliant, and it was us singing Tottenham get battered everywhere we go, not the Burnley fans as someone said earlier in the thread. Seeing Bissauma dancing to his song at the end was funny. Lovely day in the sun watching and singing we've got our Tottenham back.
Had to shower and change all my clothes as soon as I got home as I stank of beer.
COYS.

Back
Top Bottom