Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our starting XI for our last PL loss (1-3 vs Brentford)

Lloris
Emerson - Sanchez - Lenglet - Davies
Danjuma -- Biss -- Skipp -- Son
Kulu -- Kane
Really underlines the work that's been done in defence and midfield.

Biss and Sarr were already here but needed to be unleashed and Madders has been a revelation.

Spursplay ?
Forgot I can watch the game on that

Oh No Cooking GIF by CBC

I think I understand what a firestick is generally, but how do you get matches on it, are you just using the same sort of streams that I use on my laptop (Reddit, Hesgoal etc) as mentioned by people here, in which case it's presumably just as unreliable? Or does the firestick give you some other better kind of access? Feel free to PM me if easier - cheers. :)

(Apologies for this being off-topic - for some reason I can't send a PM - if there's a thread about this somewhere, someone feel free to slap my hand and point me towards it).

Been using this for about 10 years, about 7 quid a month for all sports (ppv etc) very easy to use on laptop /phone or firestick.

It's been open for new members this month, it's the first time I've seen them open for new members. Well worth it, no adds pop ups etc.

Back
Top Bottom