Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...I much prefer to see us keep the opponent on the back foot, living in and around the opponent's penalty area, and peppering their goal with shots rather than hope to score on a perfectly executed counterattacking break...
COYS

Not if you have good fibre optic internet. Mines plays without any issues every weekend
I think I understand what a firestick is generally, but how do you get matches on it, are you just using the same sort of streams that I use on my laptop (Reddit, Hesgoal etc) as mentioned by people here, in which case it's presumably just as unreliable? Or does the firestick give you some other better kind of access? Feel free to PM me if easier - cheers. :)

(Apologies for this being off-topic - for some reason I can't send a PM - if there's a thread about this somewhere, someone feel free to slap my hand and point me towards it).

Funny isn't it, I had always thought of Maddison as a bit of a knob, but it is really interesting to see how he has already been made a key part of our leadership team and is really showing maturity which I didn't think he possessed. Great to be proven wrong, albeit let's see how he and the team reacts when we hit some adversity over the course of the season

Not "worrying" about anything.

Just not letting Bald Cunt off the hook.

He's left us short (AGAIN).

When we have a manager who could really take us places.

It's unforgivable.

Ange deserves to be properly backed.
The amount of surgery this squad needed was never going to be accomplished in one window.

With both CB backups in the last year of their contracts there will be no option but to sort it.

That was actually a brilliant goal

I don't know how Ange has us playing like this, the guy only came in 3 months ago, not sure I've seen a turnaround like this in terms of playing style this quickly - guy's a genius.

Love Sonny jumping on Dav at the end too. The match day squad has such a different culture this year. It’s amazing.

Absolutely got to keep the pressure on, otherwise levy thinks he has got away with it.
He will always have his salicous crumb type individuals, the cock sucking mindset ,such as airfixx, Dan and the poor excuse of a man brigade.
But this club, needs levy and ENIC gone, once that happens we will be fine.
Can’t even enjoy a great win away from home.
What a sad man you are.

I think I understand what a firestick is generally, but how do you get matches on it, are you just using the same sort of streams that I use on my laptop (Reddit, Hesgoal etc) as mentioned by people here, in which case it's presumably just as unreliable? Or does the firestick give you some other better kind of access? Feel free to PM me if easier - cheers. :)

(Apologies for this being off-topic - for some reason I can't send a PM - if there's a thread about this somewhere, someone feel free to slap my hand and point me towards it).
I have the same question, I'd be obliged if you could pass on any info.

:ange-pray:

Funny isn't it, I had always thought of Maddison as a bit of a knob, but it is really interesting to see how he has already been made a key part of our leadership team and is really showing maturity which I didn't think he possessed. Great to be proven wrong, albeit let's see how he and the team reacts when we hit some adversity over the course of the season
Maybe he has found the right team to express himself.

Absolutely got to keep the pressure on, otherwise levy thinks he has got away with it.
He will always have his salicous crumb type individuals, the cock sucking mindset ,such as airfixx, Dan and the poor excuse of a man brigade.
But this club, needs levy and ENIC gone, once that happens we will be fine.

I know you were pissed off every time we scored so I'll go easy on you - go on raise a smile for once 😆

That was actually a brilliant goal

I don't know how Ange has us playing like this, the guy only came in 3 months ago, not sure I've seen a turnaround like this in terms of playing style this quickly - guy's a genius.
I suspect he's showing some faith in the ability of the players instead of trying to micromanage them like chess pieces.

Back
Top Bottom