Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The wholesale sub swaps are really weakening us too much.. Though I understand he may want to save legs - just too many being made for me.
Trying to save legs and keep squad players ticking over is exactly what’s happening. And yes, it does weaken us, otherwise the guys coming off the bench would already be in the team.

But if he does it at 5-1 up, I’m fine with it.

Overall near perfection from that away performance.

Only negatives I can scrape the barrel for is we completely dropped down to 1st gear after the 5th goal, and richarlison again unfortunately offered zero depsite being on for over 25 mins .

Missed most of the first half but have seen Solomans two assists.

Has he moved ahead of Richarlison in that front 3 now? How did he play in the first half?

Highlight for me was Porros assist. The type of class ball that De Bruyne pulls out of the bag. His defending will improve but he's on the ball play is superb.

Also Chelsea lost at home to Forest

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

The wholesale sub swaps are really weakening us too much.. Though I understand he may want to save legs - just too many being made for me.
I think its also about keeping everyone happy , if you cant get minutes when your 5-1 up what must you be thinking? I actually like the fact we using the subs wisely and resting players - It's a long season and lets be honest our depth is shocking so we need to take every opportunity to rest players

Brilliant away day performance especially after going a goal down.

Really liking the style under Ange, long long way to go but things are looking so much better.

Great to see Sonny bang a hatrick and brilliant goal by James Maddison!

COYS!!!!

Kane's gone mate, let it go, what's done is done.
It's always useful to reflect on past failures to learn lessons you can take into the future.

Even still though, why worry about me- one mere prick on the internet- opining about whatever?

Don't you have something better and more positive to do?

Giving a side a hiding is exactly what we needed. We’ve been excellent all season with the exception of some lacking confidence in the final third. This should help massively.

And Chelsea lost! :pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom