Brighton at Wembley - 13th Dec.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Brighton are good at defending balls into the box Dunk and Duffy are very good in the air. Thankfully that's not our game! I think we'll have too much for them. A fast start needed! I saw them versus united, they were tidy on the ball but offered very little going forward!

Left the house without a hat and gloves this morning. Schoolboy error.
Looks like the Spurs shop are going to be getting more of my money tonight.

So I can give away something for Xmas I have worn once yes?? My nephew is so lucky.....

:dembelelol:

---------------Lloris--------------
Aurier-Dier-Vertonghen-Rose
-----------Dele-Winks------------
Lamela-----Eriksen-----Son
--------------------God-------------

Agree with that but Winks mustn’t cross the halfway line!

:hugoshock:

That's the team I'd like us to go forward with rotating Dembele and Sissoko.
When Sanchez comes back I hope we stick with a back 4 and use Dier in the middle as well

Its doubtful, Poch will play three at the back if the personnel is available. Although he has surprised us before.

Plus Wanyama be available by the time Sanchez's ban is over.

I have definitely missed a proper DM though, especially with no Toby.

I think we will see

Lloris
Aurier Dier Verts Rose
Winks Sissoko
Eriksen Dele Son
Kane

I would like to see

Lloris
Aurier Foyth Verts Rose
Dier Winks
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane

I just hope we go into this taking it seriously.

It seems like whenever we walk into a game complacent we end up biting the bullet

About to meet the brother in law (Seagulls fan) before commencing what I now realise is near enough six hours of drinking before the game. He's 19.

What's the worst that could happen?

This should be a good game. Both sides play decent football. Hopefully Brighton will not just park the bus. I expect goals. Atmosphere should be decent too with their mob.

About to meet the brother in law (Seagulls fan) before commencing what I now realise is near enough six hours of drinking before the game. He's 19.

What's the worst that could happen?
You end up fucking him, miss the game, cause mayhem in your families and ruin Christmas forever?
You did say ‘worst’...?

Back
Top Bottom