BOXING DAY BEATDOWN TOTTENHAM AWAY v relegation fodder

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Plus Points :

Hugo
Kane continuing his streak

Minus Points

Walker not looking fit yet
Rose's positioning - appalling
Midfield consistently losing 50/50's, particularly in the air

If Leicester had a proper finisher we'd have lost this, good that they dug in and nicked it but its another game for Poch to look at on tape and see where the issues are

My mate went to the game and said we were awful and I've just watched it on motd.
Main thing is we got the 3 points as plenty of times we could have lost games like these.
I worry about Fazio but still young still young and hope he adjusts.
Bring on Man ure.

I'd like to add though Phil Neville is a plum .When asked about spurs basically was blunt as a few weeks ago totally wrote us off.
Cunt.

Another smash and grab, how hugely different things might be at our club if we'd nicked a few of those in the past 4years like we have the past few away games!
Somehow we're doing it now when playing pretty awful overall. If only we could find some real 'click' generally it could all add up to some good things. That is a way off yet I fear so, hopefully we'll keep hanging in there and even get a trip to Wembley as underdogs for a cup final. Can't expect much more as it stands.

My mate went to the game and said we were awful and I've just watched it on motd.
Main thing is we got the 3 points as plenty of times we could have lost games like these.
Bring on Man ure.

fazio ain't young

Bring on Man ure.

He's 27 mate so not that young but still, has a new country/league to adjust to it's true.

It's weird at the moment, seeing us playing dodgy week after week but somehow getting wins. Man United at least will be gung ho and are weaker in defence, so who knows.

He's 27 mate so not that young but still, has a new country/league to adjust to it's true.

It's weird at the moment, seeing us playing dodgy week after week but somehow getting wins. Man United at least will be gung ho and are weaker in defence, so who knows.

Apologies thought he was younger.

Big concern is that in the PL today only Swansea had fewer shots and Newcastle had the same as us - 8. Same as last season, our goal difference is costing a point. Yes, pleased with the result but we were playing Leicester..... Surely an opportunity to improve our pathetic goal difference?

Another smash and grab, how hugely different things might be at our club if we'd nicked a few of those in the past 4years like we have the past few away games!
Somehow we're doing it now when playing pretty awful overall. If only we could find some real 'click' generally it could all add up to some good things. That is a way off yet I fear so, hopefully we'll keep hanging in there and even get a trip to Wembley as underdogs for a cup final. Can't expect much more as it stands.

I agree as it has been a bit of a mess lately I just hope some stability and keep the faith and get behind the team.
I think it will be slow but hopefully we will get somewhere somehow sometime.

Back
Top Bottom