BOXING DAY BEATDOWN TOTTENHAM AWAY v relegation fodder

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"The game is about lucky 2-1 wins. It’s about doing things in the style of a feature length You've Been Framed, with a slapstick flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, even though they've played you off the park, not waiting for them to die of laughter."

I don't see any reason why we should be respectful about it. We're better than them as a team in terms of quality. Would any of their players get in our squad even?

I think this demonstrates that us fans have to show a bit more respect to 'smaller' clubs. There is no easy game. We can't assume we are going to win just because a club isn't a premiership regular.

Sent from my iPhone at Wembley.

funny how a game changes people

Everytime we've played teams in shit form we've lost and send them on their merry way towards an upturn in form.... Stoke, Newcastle and Albion ffs.

This thread is suicide.

Anyone else notice this?

B5yqHawIcAAJmAm.png

Don't think Harry misses his time at Leicester all that much.

Probably just go with the same lineup as Burnley except Stambouli taking Mason's spot due to injury. It would be nice to rest 2 or 3 others going into a huge fixture against United on Sunday but I'm not sure I really trust some of our players to beat Leicester and we absolutely cannot be dropping points against them.

Not to sound unbelievably pessimistic, but I would much rather come away from the two matches with 3 points than none. Beating United would be enormous in terms of sheer confidence (and bragging rights), but I think we should field the strongest team we possibly can about Leicester, try to make up for our fucked GD and see what happens against United.

You know shit's bad when you play a team cursed by Spursy and Juju and still lose, missing an open goal and hitting the woodwork twice.

Thank you Adebayor and your Islamic spiritual healers :adebaehug:

I have just seen this stat and didn't know where to put it...

Fabregas has more assists for Chelsea then the cunty little pissflap, waste of oxygen fucktard Wilshere has in his whole career....

:pochbye:

Last edited:
I think this demonstrates that us fans have to show a bit more respect to 'smaller' clubs. There is no easy game. We can't assume we are going to win just because a club isn't a premiership regular.

Sent from my iPhone at Wembley.

Lamela has been awful. Had hoped he could build on that goal last game, but nope.
What? He played in Chadli with a great fucking pass, for him to cross for the first. put Bentaleb through -who should have scored - and made another pass where we should have scored. He was more influential with his passing than any one in the team.

Back
Top Bottom