BOXING DAY BEATDOWN TOTTENHAM AWAY v relegation fodder

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I realise people are having a joke with it but I hope the players don't have the same over confidence about the game. Need them to go into it determined to get three points. Sounds obvious but we've seen what can happen when the players don't give the opposition enough credit (Palace)

I realise people are having a joke with it but I hope the players don't have the same over confidence about the game. Need them to go into it determined to get three points. Sounds obvious but we've seen what can happen when the players don't give the opposition enough credit (Palace)
Was just about to say the same thing. We should beat Leicester but if the players approach the game with a poor attitude of "we only need to turn up to beat this lot" then we are likely to hit a spursy brick wall again. It would be a complete nightmare to not get something out of this game, seeing as we look to be hitting good form. These are the banana skin games for Spurs over the past few seasons. Let's not slip on this one & be ready to end uniteds run on 28th.

we've definitely been improving the last few weeks but I can't shake the feeling that another poor performance and result is lurking just around the corner

Boxing Day 1-1 written all over it but really hope we can nick 3pts and then have a big day at WHL vs Utd. We've had their number for a couple of years so need to give them a real game again.
We have to go into the Chelski match with anything from it being a bonus. If we've dropped 2-5pts already by then we could be way off top 5/6.

Boxing Day 1-1 written all over it but really hope we can nick 3pts and then have a big day at WHL vs Utd. We've had their number for a couple of years so need to give them a real game again.
We have to go into the Chelski match with anything from it being a bonus. If we've dropped 2-5pts already by then we could be way off top 5/6.

Agree, if we get 6 point from the Foxes and Man Utd it won't be the end of the World if get we get little or nothing from Chelsea.

we've definitely been improving the last few weeks but I can't shake the feeling that another poor performance and result is lurking just around the corner

Yeah I think that's it really, this team is a work in progress and we prob can't bank on long runs of consistency for quite a while yet. It's a decent run we're on really but the Burnley game for example was not a masterful performance overall.

Still, Leicester have won twice all season, if the players turn up for the game we should win it.

Everytime we've played teams in shit form we've lost and send them on their merry way towards an upturn in form.... Stoke, Newcastle and Albion ffs.

This thread is suicide.

Back
Top Bottom