BOXING DAY BEATDOWN TOTTENHAM AWAY v relegation fodder

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't say I'm particularly impressed with that half. We looked really good the first 20 minutes and then totally switched off after that. Really frustrating. Stambouli looks well off the pace, missing tackles and passes left and right. You'd have thought he'd relish his first premier league start more.

Anyone else notice this?

B5yqHawIcAAJmAm.png

Don't think Harry misses his time at Leicester all that much.

Bentaleb has been ok....what the fuck was he doing in that one on one though!? At least he has a calm head on him.

I dont think he and Stambouli work well together though, and would like to see him off for Mason as Stambouli is going to be needed heavily later in this one I reckon.

Feels like we got that 25 minute lose every single ball and cant keep possession period over with earlier today at least so hopefully a decent second half with no heart attacks.

Haven't been watching what I get from the comments is 1-0 up but playing like crap and midfield has been woeful, correct?

Back
Top Bottom