Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair he was playing right wing

In the 3 that started today in midfield Skipp and Bissouma were playing out of position.
Skipp was a kind of right midfield and Bissouma played a deep lying midfield role. Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but wasn’t Bissouma more a box to box midfielder when he was dominating games at Brighton?? And obviously Skipp is no right midfielder

FgQYuXmWYAEBD1J
At least Spence looks like he wants the ball. Conte should give him a shot.

In the 3 that started today in midfield Skipp and Bissouma were playing out of position.
Skipp was a kind of right midfield and Bissouma played a deep lying midfield role. Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but wasn’t Bissouma more a box to box midfielder when he was dominating games at Brighton?? And obviously Skipp is no right midfielder
You aren't wrong.

Skipp is arguably the only natural DM we have, PEH and Bentancur and more typical midfielders - Hoijberg is practically and AM for Denmark.

A win is a win but for fuck’s sake. Bournemouth are likely to be relegated this season.

Why the fuck were we two goals down to them.

But nobody appointed, or wants you to do it.
It’s annoying and adds nothing to the forum.
Not everyone is great at spelling or grammar but it if makes you feel like an intellect you carry on correcting people 👍

* but it if makes???????

It doesn’t at all but I and a few others find it amusing so , with your permission, we’ll carry on

So lighten the fuck up and check what you post in future!!

I understand being pleased with the win but the happy clappers are out in force.
That was not a particularly good performance and I find it unsettling how many on here simply forget about 75%of the game we were crap.....
To have to come from behind to a team like b'mouth is embarrassing....
Not really "happy clappers," more just people expressing happiness and relief. I don't think anyone here thinks our issues have melted away, we're just happy to have got the 3 points.

I had to pop out and only managed to listen to the radio from when we were 2-1 down. All I heard was "and it's a corner to Tottenham" about 15 times! Only sounded like there was one team in it, but thought it was going to be yet another one of those afternoons. Thank heavens for Hot Rod. Although I was delighted when the goals went in, there was a part of me that held back because I was expecting VAR to ruin it.
The thing I love most is being a YID.
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent
Official VAR decision will be announced tomorrow at 12:00 .

Back
Top Bottom