Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible first half no arguing that. Second game in a row though that they showed some serious character and dominated 2nd half to get a result. Today with a highly rotated team and missing kulu and richy still. Hopefully it’s the kind of thing they can build on.

I understand being pleased with the win but the happy clappers are out in force.
That was not a particularly good performance and I find it unsettling how many on here simply forget about 75%of the game we were crap.....
To have to come from behind to a team like b'mouth is embarrassing....

Rather see the ‘happy clappers’ than the pathetic usual bunch of melts, who at least I’ve almost all blocked. Will add you to that

Good evening and congratulations on the away win!
Thought I was drinking too much at first - 2-0 to Bournemouth?!
But in the second half it should have been much better - according to reports!
Prima: The 3 points are ours!

I understand being pleased with the win but the happy clappers are out in force.
That was not a particularly good performance and I find it unsettling how many on here simply forget about 75%of the game we were crap.....
To have to come from behind to a team like b'mouth is embarrassing....

More embarrassing than someone who doesn't know what time wasting is? 👀

Either "Grammar and spelling correction are always a good read on a football forum." or "Grammar and spelling correction - always a good read on a football forum."
Ahem. I think you mean:

"That should either be "Grammar and spelling correction are always a good read on a football forum." Or "Grammar and spelling correction - always a good read on a football forum."

:kanegoal:

So three things then?
nobody inquisition GIF

Thought it was a little kid, think he's bigger than Lucas. Watch the media blow it out of all proportion, like Richie's keepy-uppy.
Its one of those isn't it... their kid does it and gets pelters, one of our lads does the same thing and he's a spurs legend.

Come to think of it, most incidents in the game are "one of those" aren't they?

* but it if makes???????

It doesn’t at all but I and a few others find it amusing so , with your permission, we’ll carry on

So lighten the fuck up and check what you post in future!!

Fuck off you pedantic prick.
I bet you are a community police man on your down time because you have nothing better to do 😂

Back
Top Bottom