Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mmmmmm
Animation Licking GIF by Mashed

She'd probably put a bag over your head too, tbh.

I understand being pleased with the win but the happy clappers are out in force.
That was not a particularly good performance and I find it unsettling how many on here simply forget about 75%of the game we were crap.....
To have to come from behind to a team like b'mouth is embarrassing....

Did anyone see Conte walk down the tunnel after we scored our winner? Haha

It looked as if he was fuming that we were playing anti conte ball

:contelol:

Ps. He obviously just needed a piss

Did anyone see Conte walk down the tunnel after we scored our winner? Haha

It looked as if he was fuming that we were playing anti conte ball

:contelol:

Ps. He obviously just needed a piss

I did see that. Was wondering if it was some sort of VAR protest. Did he comment on it?

Fall back, spring forward…

I understand being pleased with the win but the happy clappers are out in force.
That was not a particularly good performance and I find it unsettling how many on here simply forget about 75%of the game we were crap.....
To have to come from behind to a team like b'mouth is embarrassing....
It's called relief
none of us has forgotten.

If you get run over by a bus and live - you celebrate survival, but you don't forget the accident.

Mate he did nothing but Run as he always does closed down I'll give him that but no end product but we know he will do this it's how he always is

The best part of Lucas is that he runs at players and pulls the defense out of shape a bit..... He did this on a few occasions. Ran, worked hard, closed down.... Doesn't deserve ridicule today.

Back
Top Bottom