Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clown of the year? :dembelelol:

I mean come on, it’s bad enough and embarrassing when West Ham fans call us trophyless, as they have gone 42 years without a trophy and only won 4 ever, but Bournemouth? Bournemouth? They literally are trophyless .
It beats me as to how stupid you have to be to think 17 trophies can be trophyless..

There really are some thick fans about.

They should have been fuming after Wednesday and that anger should have been taken out in this gane. No idea why we then start off so crap again? Why can’t we just take the injustice of Wednesday the come back spirit today into OM
game. Go front foot pressvtjem and run a bit faster. Berber want to see royal again. If his not gonna play spence then play Lucas there and play Gil RW until kulu is back. Play dier LCB keep him out of the middle lengket in the middle and Romero rcb. In fact dier could play left or right but at least on the right his played rb before so can cover the right side of the defence. Play perri LWB and put him on all set piece delivery.

Had we been at home yes maybe but players are not machines and I suspect one or two were already thinking of Marseille.

At least now it's rest and let's see what we can do.

Clocks fwd or backwards tonight???

Confusion Reaction GIF
Fall back, spring forward…

Credit to Conte for making the changes at the hour mark and not waiting until 80 minutes. But I still do not understand the decision to play so defensive to start games. We had 8 shots total before the attacking subs were made, we finished with 23! I know a large part of that was Bournemouth sitting back to try getting a point after we scored but there is no reason we could not start the game so aggressive and attacking and put them away in 60 minutes.

It really feels like Conte would rather react and try winning it late instead of starting strong and winning the game early.

Back
Top Bottom