Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The best part of Lucas is that he runs at players and pulls the defense out of shape a bit..... He did this on a few occasions. Ran, worked hard, closed down.... Doesn't deserve ridicule today.

Was far from the worst player today but I believe Gil from the start of the second half would have done much for the he did today

Core of my point: "Lucas doesn't deserve ridicule today."
He did what he usually does, and this time it's Bournemouth so it was half-way effective. He was also marginally more willing to make a pass than against Newcastle.

The best part of Lucas is that he runs at players and pulls the defense out of shape a bit..... He did this on a few occasions. Ran, worked hard, closed down.... Doesn't deserve ridicule today.
He never deserves the ridicule he gets imo. He’s a decent player who can cause certain teams problems in the PL. His CL hat trick still gets him a lot of goodwill from me. Is he good enough to be a regular starter? Not for me, but he gives us an option to stir it up from the bench - he doesn’t moan about lack of playing time and seems to be well liked in the squad.
He was pretty solid today and caused problems for them.

18-D67-DFC-2-ECA-4438-A544-6136374-B8-E33.gif

Mostly agree but in the same way I think blaming ENIC/Levy for everything is nonsense, I don't think Conte escapes without criticism. He needs to do better with the resources he has available to him..
The players too! Yes , they are mainly decent/average players but are still under performing despite the table. Should have rally qualified from our CL group by now.
The good news is the owners/levy, conte & the players all have big room for improvement!

I think that I can better that about ten years ago taking my son to a Rugby League match in Hull arriving 24 hrs early

Had to take him to the cinema and a McDs to make him keep his mouth shut which he managed for about 30 mins after we got back

Mrs B wet herself!!
I went to school on a Saturday once.

Important win today. Had we lost it could have got really nasty. Two home games left in the PL. Hopefully we take at least 4 points and then pray we've got a fit squad again after the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom