Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FgQYuXmWYAEBD1J
The ball boy is doing a better job of keeping possession than our midfield.

I had to pop out and only managed to listen to the radio from when we were 2-1 down. All I heard was "and it's a corner to Tottenham" about 15 times! Only sounded like there was one team in it, but thought it was going to be yet another one of those afternoons. Thank heavens for Hot Rod. Although I was delighted when the goals went in, there was a part of me that held back because I was expecting VAR to ruin it.
The thing I love most is being a YID.
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

The best part of Lucas is that he runs at players and pulls the defense out of shape a bit..... He did this on a few occasions. Ran, worked hard, closed down.... Doesn't deserve ridicule today.

He also pulls our attack out of shape as no one know what the fuck he's doing when he goes on these runs.

Back
Top Bottom