Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He also pulls our attack out of shape as no one know what the fuck he's doing when he goes on these runs.

Then the others need to be a bit more supple-minded.

It's not like our precious attacking shape is doing much for us right now is it.....?

Either "Grammar and spelling correction are always a good read on a football forum." or "Grammar and spelling correction - always a good read on a football forum."

I appreciate your timely intervention...... I was close to coming out in a rash.

Then the others need to be a bit more supple-minded.

It's not like our precious attacking shape is doing much for us right now is it.....?

I wouldn't even call it attacking, it's a load of head down randomness and hope for the best he gets a foul

I don't even think he knows what he's doing.

I'm not going to slag them off, because I don't do that to any Spurs player, but I have to agree with regards to Royal and Sanchez, they are liabilities and need replacing. However, Conte doesn't exactly have a scintillating stable to go to defensively, and he can't run Romero into the ground.

What mystifies me is why Spence can't get any minutes at all. Ok, Conte might not rate him, but if that's the case, he should play him to at least demonstrate WHY he doesn't rate him. He'd have to have an absolute mare to have a worse performance than Royal has as a wingback, but at least then he could say "there, I told you."
We get told that players aren't "showing it" in training, but when you have players that are, but are poor game after game, there comes a point where you really have to give someone else a go surely?
This doesn't just apply to Royal either. Son has been a shadow of himself for better than 90% of this season to date. He's shown no sign of that changing either, whilst Gil, whos natural position is on the left, is feeding off scraps (minutes wise) despite giving a CL cameo that really should have earned him 20-30 minutes at least in this game. We had them on the back foot virtually the entire 2nd half, with Son a virtual passenger. Surely Gil would have given them more problems?

I'll back the manager, but that doesn't preclude questioning his decisions at times.

Richy would be playing ahead of Son if he was fit.

Agree about Spence, he should be seeing some mins now, hopefully we'll see him against Forest or Conte is just being a stubborn arse or maybe he really is that bad...

Why does it take us to be chasing our asses to wake up...luckily bournemouth are shite, most other teams would not of let us back into that game....please can we play them all season, we might actually win a few more then 🤣😂

I wouldn't even call it attacking, it's a load of head down randomness and hope for the best he gets a foul

I don't even think he knows what he's doing.

Him coming on was part of our comeback..... Not sure I give much of a shit beyond that........ He's like 5th/6th in the pecking order.....

We all know he's limited, but he did alright today.

Thought it was a little kid, think he's bigger than Lucas. Watch the media blow it out of all proportion, like Richie's keepy-uppy.

Sure we got the same treatment a few years ago.....

Clubs should be fined if the ballboys play silly buggers..... The club staff would soon whip 'em into shape.

Back
Top Bottom