Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Small flags are crap cause you're not allowed sticks on them in! I wanted to bring my 1882 one but I didn't fancy holding it up for 90 minutes!

Get to the game early.

Place cards on selected seats with the instruction to raise them as the teams come out.

Ensure cards depict giant penis.

Profit

Years ago we used to shred the propaganda and fanzine paper handed around outside the ground. Then when the teams came out you'd throw it all in the air. I did it at River Plate and it was an awesome spectacle when you get a whole end of the ground involved. just don't get asked to clean up

article-0-0123ACA900000578-192_468x293.jpg

ARREST EVERYONE!!!!

Using the Barmy Flags site,one that has 'hello hello we are the Tottenham boys' 9.5ftx4.5ft
£95.44
These flags are expensive business.

The prices are ridiculous, there must be a cheap fabrics place that would do it for much less because they don't bear the 'Football Flag Makers' reputation and assumed knowledge.

Using the Barmy Flags site,one that has 'hello hello we are the Tottenham boys' 9.5ftx4.5ft
£95.44
These flags are expensive business.
Sounds about right. Consider what a quality Union Jack costs:

http://the-flag-loft.co.uk/SewnUnionJack.htm

Similar size, similar price.

Sure, you can buy a printed piece of nylon trash for a few quid, but something sewn together costs. I suspect it'd be worth it to make the thing yourself with nylon bought at the store and some time with a sewing machine. Maybe @Smoked Salmon can show you around on a Singer.

542873_170932763051891_691234428_n.jpg
also we could always do something like this, all you need is plain white material and spray paints.

by the way thats Red Star Leipzig showing solidarity with us after the attack in rome

BAN THE CUNTS!

oh, no hang on, the Star of David and SPURS on the same banner mean they're supporting us, and not anti-Semitic scum... so let me get this straight... they're ANTI-anti-Semitism... does that even exist?

SOMEONE CALL DAVID BADDIEL QUICK TO FIND OUT... HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS!

Forza Red Star Leipzig!

BAN THE CUNTS!

oh, no hang on, the Star of David and SPURS on the same banner mean they're supporting us, and not anti-Semitic scum... so let me get this straight... they're ANTI-anti-Semitism... does that even exist?

SOMEONE CALL DAVID BADDIEL QUICK TO FIND OUT... HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS!

Forza Red Star Leipzig!
I can't remember the last time I saw you post something not to do with Baddiel/Herbert/SOBL lol

Back
Top Bottom