Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok got this quote for A5 sized flags from flagsandflagpoles.co.uk

34694736.png

I might be being stupid here, but is A5 not a size smaller than A4 paper? As in the same size as an envelope.

If so then I think that may be a tad pricey

I might be being stupid here, but is A5 not a size smaller than A4 paper? As in the same size as an envelope.

If so then I think that may be a tad pricey

Smaller than A4 but don't think it's as small as an envelope. Thinking about it A4 would be better.

Good work Macca although I have doubts about 50 little a5 bits of paper. Would end up like Ramsingh's ticker tape. Think with banners, they need to be big, really.

Seriously though, I think it could be decent. Not so much waving them around, but maybe if everyone held them up as the players came out (sort of like the 'Judas' thing when that cunt of an ex-captain came back the first time, but without the hate).

We need to know where to make our donations to........

I can see the money disappearing into a beer hedge fund, while the TFC Fat Cats get drunk of our taxes, and we go banner-less for years to come.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

THELONIOUS OUT

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW

No multiple little flags. Yes big banner! I say every home game, that way everyone will always see it, and it'll get the 1882 movement noticed every game etc.

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/custom-banner-6ft-x-4ft-5103-p.asp

£90?

Will it hang from the front row of an upper tier or be above everyone's heads?

If the latter I can see some mugs not wanting that...?

Does that company provide the certificate thing to prove to the club it is fire resistant?

Also for the next 1882 event we are lower tier so what would we do with it?

Back
Top Bottom