Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

k5tcr.png
you fucking absolute hero!!!! :bow: :bow:

The club do have rights to that crest, but I'm sure they will allow it placed on a shirt. Falling that older crests would would work.

I prefer the bottom one, it's important to have THFC or Spurs somewhere on the flag IMO
The huge cockeral on the ball dead centre is a big give away to who we are ;) I prefer the top one myself, not sure about the text underneath though. Imho it should be something more defining, let opposition fans/team know what we are about.

The club do have rights to that crest, but I'm sure they will allow it placed on a shirt. Falling that older crests would would work.
You can have the crest placed on a flag, but will just have to pay a bit extra to cover the copyrighting issue. That's what Barmy Flags told me when I was trying to get one done a few months ago, anyway.

I got this done last year with donations from members on another forum (between the FA England announcement and the home game against Man Utd) and obviously before Harry got the sack. I had to get the clubs approval in advance and they actually put it up in advance of the Man Utd game. It was 25m long....

attachment.php

Do it through Barmy Flags.

They have got all the legalities with the badge etc tied up with the club.

Mine one (see left) has never run into any problems.

I didn't have any problems either because I went don't down the official approval (club) route, but I had to ensure that it complied with all health and safety standards and provide the certificate for Haringuey council etc. When it did the club put it up.

There are probably many more members on here that know more about it than I do, but we weren't allowed to use official club crests - 'as the banner should be a comment from fans' not necessarily seen to be 'endorsed by the club' . This was probably something to do with the enormous size of the banner and the fact that they nailed it up. I also enquired about a massive 'European style' flag for the Park lane and they said we couldn't do it because of H&S concerns, ie when you're under it you can't see. For smaller flags I don't see any problem, especially if they are simply in support and not controversial in any way.

For example a massive 'Yid Army 1882' and the club crest might not last that long over the next couple of weeks!;)

Original flag design I sent to the club (with the fighting cock on it etc) got this response:

Thank you for your email to the Club.

We have checked with our Safety Team and can confirm that the Flag will need to be no bigger than 6ftx4ft, and the star at the bottom of the logo will need to removed along with the website name, although the use of the website name should be fine for away match fixtures not played at White Hart Lane.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to respond.

Kind regards,

Jake

Jesus Christ on the cross, what happened to just turning up at a game with a funny flag!

it's HEALTH & SAFETY / POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GAWN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

:klinsmann::harryfacepalm::avbfacepalm: :vdvshh:

Back
Top Bottom