Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if this has been posted but I came across this flag on the ultras shop gallery. Anyone seen this?
rcdt.png

Are ANY of these flags or banners allowed at away games in England, or is it only European games? (I realise they wouldn't get within a postcode district of WHL but that's another matter!)
...seriously, what's the point in having them made at all, if we're not allowed them inside the grounds over here?

Oh, and @ Macca Macca ... you see that (small) chequered flag in the middle of your Avatar (from the Maribor game)? ...I'm the one holding it!!

Are ANY of these flags or banners allowed at away games in England, or is it only European games? (I realise they wouldn't get within a postcode district of WHL but that's another matter!)
...seriously, what's the point in having them made at all, if we're not allowed them inside the grounds over here?

Oh, and @ Macca Macca ... you see that (small) chequered flag in the middle of your Avatar (from the Maribor game)? ...I'm the one holding it!!

I think we are allowed them in the grounds if they have a safety certificate and do not contain political or offensive language.

And yeah I remember you at that game @ 1882 1882 , you were stood directly in front of me (I was one of 2 youths)

I think we are allowed them in the grounds if they have a safety certificate and do not contain political or offensive language.

And yeah I remember you at that game @ 1882 1882 , you were stood directly in front of me (I was one of 2 youths)

Thank god you didn't say
...you were stood directly 'behind' me (I was one of 2 youths)
.. pwopa Savile!!

Ledley King one is my mates. We took it too Villa.
Nicola Berti is mine.
Woolwich Nomads flag belongs to a mate of ours.
The big tricolour 'ultras style' flags at the Hull game belong to me and a few other lads.

20exF9i.png

King flag at Villa away.

Edit: We're not Spurs Youth. Just youth Spurs fans

Back
Top Bottom