Banners at WHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't remember the last time I saw you post something not to do with Baddiel/Herbert/SOBL lol

Shit, I've got previous... funnily enough, not much riles me (believe it or not) but this has really got my goat!

Sorry, I'll change the subject next time... so, Harry at QPR huh? 4 points from 12 games... pfffft!

Shit, I've got previous... funnily enough, not much riles me (believe it or not) but this has really got my goat!

Sorry, I'll change the subject next time... so, Harry at QPR huh? 4 points from 12 games... pfffft!
haha I wasn't complaining! Just observing

vjihi.jpg

Ok so I've got a plain white 5x3ft flag. I was just simply going to spray paint something onto it. Any suggestions?

I was thinking "1882" but would this generate the wrong effect?
Or something like "Love The Shirt" or simply "Spurs"?

Yid Army wouldn't be allowed would it?

I've got my 1882 one, Love The Shirt for a bit of variety!

Ok so I've got a plain white 5x3ft flag. I was just simply going to spray paint something onto it. Any suggestions?

Spurs Till We Die? or Forever Spurs? or maybe even try Yid Army with a star of David if youre feeling rebellious

first post here gentlemen :adegrin2: Im in rather a good mood today as ive just come into a rather substantial amount of money/minimum wage xmas job. :avblol: with this in mind im going to buy a banner. dont want to have an identical one to existing versions, anyone have a flag with 'sing for the shirt' on it? if not il use that. cheers

There's nothing wrong with being called '1882' and proclaiming ourselves as such ala Holmesdale Fanatics, Green Brigade etc. just aslong as all Spurs know it's all inclusive. So if anyone wanted to get 1882 on a flag then go ahead I reckon. If The FC ever produced a flag it would have it on for sure.

first post here gentlemen :adegrin2: Im in rather a good mood today as ive just come into a rather substantial amount of money/minimum wage xmas job. :avblol: with this in mind im going to buy a banner. dont want to have an identical one to existing versions, anyone have a flag with 'sing for the shirt' on it? if not il use that. cheers

Barmy Flags have a designer you can use

if anyone's got any '1882 sing for the shirt' esc banner designs send them my way. purchased a banner online and im being allowed to change design as the original was of poor resolution :avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom