AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
I once sent an email to myself to test my out of office was working....

... The second I hit sent I thought I may have accidentally started an infinite email loop that would bring down my company and the whole Internet...

... But it turns out the guys in IT had already thought about this doomsday scenario

Are your guys in IT the Microsoft Corporation?

first reason the football wasn't the same as 2 seasons ago because we lost modric and vdv, the second reason is because it's still redknapps squad, now he's building his own squad you should see some improved and better football, because he's building a team that fits him

Bit strong, binning someone for having a pessimistic view, innit? Maybe the guy's depressed. Trying hard to express himself so that he can crawl out of that hole. Swimming against the current. Knocked down, getting up again.

How does that make you all feel? Who's the cunt now, eh ...?

It's me, isn't it? :cunt:

Last edited:
Bit strong, binning someone for having a pessimistic view, innit? Maybe the guy's depressed. Trying hard to express himself so that he can crawl out of that hole. Swimming against the current. Knocked down, getting up again.

How does that make you all feel? Who's the cunt now, eh ...?

It's me, isn't it? :cunt:
Yes take a pill and lie down! Please

I thought we'd already 'outed' Mr A.R as a closet Gooner...? or am I wrong?

If he's not, and is ACTUALLY a Yid, then he's a tarnished, cancerous diseased blight on our support!!

I thought we'd already 'outed' Mr A.R as a closet Gooner...? or am I wrong?

If he's not, and is ACTUALLY a Yid, then he's a tarnished, cancerous diseased blight on our support!!
Somebody posted that he was a season ticket holder, who goes to every game, and a good bloke. LIkes to have different opinions.

Actually, I am sorry that you all attack him like that. I was looking forward to a good debate with him and discovering the reasons for his opinions when he was sin binned.

Well I didn't sin-bin him... I would also like to know his thoughts on our club... but seeing as he totally went to town on Ramos, and now AVB, my hunch would be that he's a 'Good ol fashioned Cockerney fan, who's been goin' since the '60s and luvs his Muvver... an' doesn't like that foreign muck... and who mourned the fact that Venables left... only to have his love of the club re-ignited when 'Good Ol' 'Arry took over... and now he's jus' waitin' for Russell Slade or Barry Fry to take over before 'e's 'Appy!!!

Am I wrong????

Not sure what gives credit to the notion of attending games used as an excuse to protect someone from being a massive cunt of note. I couldn't give a toss how many seasons he's held a ST - the guy (if really Spurs) is a massive helmet and brings fuck all to games and support with an attitude like that. There's difference of opinion and there's omni-cunterry.

vcylh1.png

Sorry, I know the above pic is complete nonsense, but so is the title of this thread and the poll above.

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ ON THE INTWATNET....I SAY AVB OUT, 'COS SOME TOTAL STRANGER SAID SO!!!!!

Bark!!!!

Jesus fucking wept!!!

At this stage in our progression and with all the teams around us a little richer than us, I think a good go at 4th and missing out wasn't such a bad return on last season. I really cannot explain why we played so poorly at times in the Europa League and the domestic cups. Going out of the FA Cup in a semi-final against a rampaging Man City is an honorable way to go out. But 2nd round against Leeds? There really aren't any excuses for that or for the limp showing in the Europa League. We should have won that competition.

That doesn't mean AVB is a bad manager. He just has to make sure that those mistakes don't happen again. He'll have no excuses if we do the same this coming season.

The one major problem that AVB had last season is the same as Spurs have had for a number of seasons now. We don't score nearly enough goals compared to other big clubs. Man U scored 20 more goals than us over a 38 game season. Even Liverpool scored more. And this has been the case, as I've been keeping an eye on it, for years. Even the season we finished 4th and got in the Champions league, we didn't hit the 70 goal mark.

So this season, I want AVB to fix this. 14 of our 21 wins last season were by 1 goal margins. If we knock in over 70 goals, like a proper giant does, those rubbish 1-1 draws could have been wins and we would have had fewer than the 14 squeaky bum wins which would obviously gives the team confidence (the difference at the end of a match between knowing you just shut a game down like a title contender versus relief that you managed to get the win in the end).

So, there you have it. AVB is shit if we a low scoring also-rans by the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom