AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
So someone who is currently in the sin bin tried to log in as Mr Bridges?

Hmmmm

2b6a1eb727ce6bda241f8362fe9881b4.png

I sin binned him for being a WUM. His opinion is silly but that isn't reason to sin bin, but his polll only allows you to agree with him and that by default means this post can't be a balanced discussion. That is why I sin binned him because its obviously been made that way to wind people up. I have enough Woolwich and Chelski fan cunts winding me up each day without so called fans taking it up as a hobby as well.
Had he posted an unpopular view with a poll that allowed you to disagree then I'd have clicked that instead of sin bin.
hah, I thought the options in his "poll" were worth a laugh actually

I'm not a high flyer in a position of great importance, I have a decent enough job but nowhere near as well paid as many on here I would guess. My time is not as valuable as many other people's.

However, having said that, I cannot think of a single thing less worthy of my time than creating a 'parody account'.

That shit actually baffles me.

:lloris:

Anyway, back to the campaign. Last year we were all forced to watch disjointed and boring football. Players were continually played out of position, and if I remember correctly our idiot manager even played Livermore and Jenus at the same time. Guess what, we lost that game.

I'm still trying to find out via google, black magic and virgin sacrifices who Jenus is??

I thought the most surefire way to bring down the interweb was to type 'google' into Google.
I once sent an email to myself to test my out of office was working....

... The second I hit sent I thought I may have accidentally started an infinite email loop that would bring down my company and the whole Internet...

... But it turns out the guys in IT had already thought about this doomsday scenario

I once sent an email to myself to test my out of office was working....

... The second I hit sent I thought I may have accidentally started an infinite email loop that would bring down my company and the whole Internet...

... But it turns out the guys in IT had already thought about this doomsday scenario
We've all been there. So can someone change this thread name to AVB In Campaign Starts Here

How about we just delete it? This is the kind of thing that likely fills out the "come here to laugh at spuds" on Woolwich forums.

Back
Top Bottom