AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
First of all, I feel I should let it be known that my sin binning was unjust and unfair. I have been threatened and abused on many occasions, as well as having to read fowl language. I never threaten anyone or name call, all I ever do is express an opinion, albeit some of them aren't that popular amongst supporters that know very little about about football.

Anyway, back to the campaign. Last year we were all forced to watch disjointed and boring football. Players were continually played out of position, and if I remember correctly our idiot manager even played Livermore and Jenus at the same time. Guess what, we lost that game. There are some people that still insist about going on about the points tally. Well, points don't win prizes in this game, and as a result of the managers incompetence we are shortly to play a team from Georgia nobody has heard of. As well as our disappointing league performance, we got knocked out of 3 trophies by rubbish sides. I find it strange that apparently the manager who had us finish 4th and had the side playing wonderful entertaining football, got sacked, whereas AVB is being hailed by some as a genius. I genuinely believe that if AVB were a sixty year old man without charisma, many more supporters would be shouting for his head. Don't get me wrong, he isn't all bad, and I actually believe that one day he could be a good manager, but not now, and certainly not under our chairman. I love the fact he is animated and enjoys us winning. I also love the fact he plays attacking football away from home. If premiership football wasn't so expensive for me to go and watch, I may even be tempted to be a little more patient. The fact is that this season, unless Bale stays, will be a complete disaster. Let's all be honest, without Bale's genius, last season, we would have finished mid table. The reason we even finished 5th, had nothing to do with AVB's team choice or tactics.

I am sure that this thread will at least give me one more sin binning, but what the heck, at least I think from my head, and NOT my heart.

AVB OUT, the campaign starts here

tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

There are some people that still insist about going on about the points tally. Well, points don't win prizes in this game

:avbcringe:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the points accumulated at the end of the season which win you the league/champions league qualification etc.?

I mean I'm not 100% sure, but as far as I know, that's how it works.

I didn't read...is this guy for real? :baeshock:

So what in my thread you disagree with ?

1) Did you enjoy the dross we got served up with ?
2) Do you enjoy the Europa cup ?
3) Did you think the 3 teams we got beaten by in the cups were top notch
4) Do you think Livermore and Jenus are great players, not forgetting he tried to sell our captain ?
5) Do you not think he would have been sacked if he were a 60 year old grey faced man ?

Just tell me

Did you start a thousand threads on Ramos out instead of, you know, engaging in conversation?

This is a conversation. Forums are about debating. All I ever see on this site is a bunch of so called supporters (most of which never attend games) finding things they can agree on. Fine, if you don't agree with my opinions, challenge them in an adult way. That's of course if you are an adult ?

Back
Top Bottom