AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
fyFmg4y.gif

I dont believe you think all the things you write, although I guess your posts are based on
So what in my thread you disagree with ?

1) Did you enjoy the dross we got served up with ?
2) Do you enjoy the Europa cup ?
3) Did you think the 3 teams we got beaten by in the cups were top notch
4) Do you think Livermore and Jenus are great players, not forgetting he tried to sell our captain ?
5) Do you not think he would have been sacked if he were a 60 year old grey faced man ?

Just tell me
I think he did very well in his first season.
This season I think we can be more critical, but you are way over the top with it.

I've an idea - lets all bite like fuck and start posting that he's a cunt, or just post a gif. That'll not give the OP the oxygen of publicity he obviously wants.

Oh wait.....

oh for crying out loud.

Look if you don't rate the manager that much it's fine but some of the statements in your opening post are ridiculous. How you can think he will do WORSE this season when we have drastically improved the squad is beyond me. If he's that crap and still managed to get a weak squad to pull together to get a record points total and number of away wins and finish just a solitary point off 4th place then surely we'll improve our position this season.

Yes Bale pulled out some worldies to get some results in some games but in a few of them that was more to do with a complete lack of anything happening up front, which was not AVB's fault as he doesn't buy the players. The Sunderland game at WHL last season would have been the most one sided 0-0 draw ever but we couldn't score. The entire team was involved in that performance. a team picked and set up by AVB. And yes, we had a world class player pull of a world class shot to win it.

I don't think the sun shines out of AVB's arse. I also liked redknapp until he decided that we weren't good enough for him and talked himself out of the job. But AVB is hardly incompetent by any stretch of the imagination. I think you need to open your mind to trying to support the guy instead of trying to appear more knowledgable by contradicting the status quo and making loads of threads saying the same thing.

There you go. A reply with no abusive language and no clicking of the sin bin button

I love how he's probably been logging in and out constantly to check when his sin bin had been relieved just to post this thread. :avblol: saddo

Back
Top Bottom