AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
Poor old Mrs Always Right. He was just putting it out there for flips sake
Kind of a glass is half full approach to looking at our situation and Mr AVB. (well ok almost empty, and in need of a top-up ffs):llorishuh:
We cant all be little rays of sunshine of hope and optimism you know :freundgoal:

Warning to all supporters under the age of 25. It isn't hard to be a little melancholy, slightly indifferent you might say after so much shiite. Wasn't it great from 67 to 84, wonderfully coinciding with my childhood:levywhoa:
I am personally more of a half glass full kind of bear. :ap:

I get sad when the glass is half empty.

You don't want to make me sad
bigshow2rh.jpg

Poor old Mrs Always Right. He was just putting it out there for flips sake
Kind of a glass is half full approach to looking at our situation and Mr AVB. (well ok almost empty, and in need of a top-up ffs):llorishuh:
We cant all be little rays of sunshine of hope and optimism you know :freundgoal:

Warning to all supporters under the age of 25. It isn't hard to be a little melancholy, slightly indifferent you might say after so much shiite. Wasn't it great from 67 to 84, wonderfully coinciding with my childhood:levywhoa:

Did you particularly enjoy 76/77? I fucking hated it. And was terrified the next year as the rumour was we were making so much money in the 2nd division that we would deliberately avoid promotion..... SOunds like a Spurs forum today...

Did you particularly enjoy 76/77? I fucking hated it. And was terrified the next year as the rumour was we were making so much money in the 2nd division that we would deliberately avoid promotion..... SOunds like a Spurs forum today...
actually.. it never annoyed me.. they were my team and that was that, and we bounced back :ledley:

What year were you born in, 1780?

It may be an outdated phrase...but seeing it has caused me to spend the entire day looking for Boulder-dash (IV) ...it was a quality game I had on my old Atari (especially as it has a construction kit where you could make your own levels!)

Looks like the sin bin has reopened! Welcome back @ and @
Though something tells me its goin to be like that time in ghostbusters when they reverse the traps

Eh?

Are you talking about the bit where they shut down the protection grid and all the creepies are released back in to the world?

Back
Top Bottom