AVB Out Campaign Starts Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should AVB be sacked

• Total voters
Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg

If you were for real you'd have offered the "no" option in the vote. "Yes" & "Definitely yes" gives it away a bit. But it has made for quite an entertaining thread anyway.

So what in my thread you disagree with ?

1) Did you enjoy the dross we got served up with ?
2) Do you enjoy the Europa cup ?
3) Did you think the 3 teams we got beaten by in the cups were top notch
4) Do you think Livermore and Jenus are great players, not forgetting he tried to sell our captain ?
5) Do you not think he would have been sacked if he were a 60 year old grey faced man ?

Just tell me
1) not sure what you're referring to
2) I loved the europa cup, so much in fact I went to switzerland.
3) no I dont think they were top notch. Does man city think wigan is top notch?
4) I dont know what livermore and jenas have to do with AVB. I don't really have an opinion on them trying to sell Daws. I wouldn't have liked it, but I understand that players come & go.
5) I thought for his first season he did a great job. I was happy with our season on the whole, and I think/expect improvements this year.

Personally, I think its a bit pathetic that he got sin binned.

He doesnt help himself for sure, but its like a sect around here sometimes.
Never pressed the button myself but after last time he should of expected it.

Obviously a sin binning wasn't adequate enough. Who the fk would think getting your highest points total in the premiership,narrowly missing out on Cl football by a shitty point despite being understrength deserves a sacking. Take one long look at our current squad please.......strongest for years, no ? The fact that AVB has got Bale playing like his worth £80 mil means sod all to eh.LOL

Never pressed the button myself but after last time he should of expected it.

I know he is acting the clown, but if people could just take it for what it is. A hyperbol fan who actually raises an opinion amongst the stupidity. He doesnt abuse anyone, and its been verified by a stand up supporter that this guy has been to more games than most of the posters here put together.

It really is like people want to shag AVB so bad, that anyone who disses him MUST BE BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trolling on here has got out of hand, people have the ability to deal with it using the sin bin. I know it's not as effective as fight club, but it's what we have. :baletroll:

I know he is acting the clown, but if people could just take it for what it is. A hyperbol fan who actually raises an opinion amongst the stupidity. He doesnt abuse anyone, and its been verified by a stand up supporter that this guy has been to more games than most of the posters here put together.

It really is like people want to shag AVB so bad, that anyone who disses him MUST BE BANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry out.

Well, it's probably people's own fault for opening a thread started by him. They know what they are going to get, so they should move on. However, he has decided to join TFC and post nothing but negative posts, so...

...there is another argument that says if you're in the pub and someone starts talking complete bollocks at you and your friends, uninvited, you should politely ask them to pipe down or move on. If that person then carries on then you are well within your rights to stick a glass in their face and urinate on their exposed skull. Sin binning seems well balanced in light of this.

Back
Top Bottom