are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
I had been keen but Doris (the storm, not her indoors) put me in two minds. Glad I decided against now as the trains into london from hertford are fucked.

On my way home like an hour ago, a large group of Gent fans got on the train. They were loudly singing ''..we're going to Wembley'', most people on the train probably didn't know what the hell is going on so they were scared by all these lads shouting but I was just smiling to myself.

I've been quite charmed by Gent to be honest. Their fans in the away leg were fantastic and you can tell just how much this whole thing means to them and how much more enthusiasm they have for this than our lot. If they go through tonight, they honestly deserve it.

There's no dress code, it's the first thing we checked. Just no replica shirts, and the tickets were a gift. I'm interested to see what you get for £6500 a year. The seats are right behind the dugouts - l wouldn't go if it was in a glass box.
In all seriousness, if you don't get too smashed on the freebies it would be interesting to know just what you do get for that sort of money. The one time I got to experience the West Stand at WHL was really disappointing, the staff and complimentary stuff was good, it was the clientele and lack of banter that ruined it.
Enjoy the experience at Wembley tonight though, should be a good night.

Who's going
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom